How to change server ip address

when setting up i put the network ip 192.168..
when i guess i should have put the internet ip.
how do i change this pls.
and will it update all areas that have this ip address ?

Hello

Put your correct IP address in :

/etc/cyberpanel/machineIP

only put ip? file is clear

Yes, and no the file should not be clear.

Hi,

Any way (or future plan) to do that in the CP panel?

Thanks

Hi, I’m completely new here …

I’ve installed on Amazon EC2 and works fine, but when I’ve turned off server and then come back I get new IP by Amazon, how I can change IP in Cyber Panel? Thanks

@starconfig said:
Hi, I’m completely new here …

I’ve installed on Amazon EC2 and works fine, but when I’ve turned off server and then come back I get new IP by Amazon, how I can change IP in Cyber Panel? Thanks

Your IP is fixed? You should check your provider machine details. You can also write your machine ip in this link, using vi or nano on your ssh access:

Your IP is fixed? You should check your provider machine details. You can also write your machine ip in this link, using vi or nano on your ssh access:

Thanks for help :slight_smile:

Awesome! & Amazing!
Working Like Charm!

THANKS!

@usmannasir

I followed the instructions to update my IP address with an IP change. I replaced the old IP address with the new one here:

I am getting a 500 error for the CyberPanel panel. My websites are working (besides the WordPress ones which I need to update in phymyadmin), though.

Please see Ticket #DXF5IT. Very urgent.

I had to reboot MariaDB (I had already rebooted it) after setting the IP address correctly.

how to change IP Address in cyber panel

how to change Machine IP pleas tell me with commands

Hello to all … I’m new and sorry for my stupid questions and terrible english.
I change data center of my server and i want to change the IP address on cyberpanel but after command:

… but returned me this error:

bash: /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP: Permission denied

I login as root and try to modify this file but continue to return my same error.
My question is why don’t work? Where i wrong?

Thank you in advance!

/etc/cyberpanel/machineIP is a file that you have to edit, its not a command.

type this: vim /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP ou nano /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP

Type your comment> @usmannasir said:

/etc/cyberpanel/machineIP is a file that you have to edit, its not a command.

@nettux said:
type this: vim /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP ou nano /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP

Thank you so much i find and understand this information … after this i have the problem with the space (Centos 7 don’t get all SSD space) and i make new installation but this time without success every time return me this error:

[05.21.2021_23-43-10] [ERROR] We are not able to run rpm -ivh http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/centos/litespeed-repo-1.2-1.el7.noarch.rpm return code: 1. Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.

… any idea? Please help me!

Hey guys. I have two static public IP’s. How do I modify MachineIP to accomodate for both?

Martin