How to change rainloop link?

Hello,

My rainloop is running on userdomain.com:8090/rainloop address, I want to change this link to userdomain.com/webmail or mail, and then make it available to all users. In addition, I have to use the cloudflare.com. Is there dns settings for me?

Thnx for reply

I’m also interested I want to change this link to userdomain.com/webmail or mail, and then make it available to all users.

Not solved.

You can Just host a rainloop on your subdomain and set it use your server as the primary mailserver, i see many providers doing these things they just host another(rainloop or any other they seem fit) email client to use primarily.

how to change the default address of webmail

You can just redirect the domain.com to that link and allow users to access it for example:

domain.com/webmail → ip:8090/rainloop

This will grant all your users access to the rainloop app from a single, less complex address.

Hello,

Excuse me, but how do you get the address from rainloop [https://193.46.xxx.xxx:8090/rainloop/] to an address like: domaine.com/webmail?

Claude

I cant believe such a simple basic request remains unanswered. How are we meant to use cyberpanel with zero support?