How long for website package change to apply

When a website reaches its maximum “Disk usage” as shown website resource usage, you can change the package to a preset with a higher disk allowance. But this does not show immediately as reduced disk usage. How long does the update take and what triggers it? Is it one of the cron jobs?

I am just trying to work out if I can trigger the refresh manually.

maybe cron job but i dont know where is the cron command :smiley:
it’s not instantly update, you can refresh either

How do you do the refresh? Refrehing the webpage, retarting OLS or restarting the VPs does not change the disk usage shown. That happend overnight sime time.

The cron jobs installed by Cyberpanel are:

0 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/findBWUsage.py >/dev/null 2>&1
0 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/postfixSenderPolicy/client.py hourlyCleanup >/dev/null 2>&1
0 0 1 * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/postfixSenderPolicy/client.py monthlyCleanup >/dev/null 2>&1
0 2 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/upgradeCritical.py >/dev/null 2>&1
0 2 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/renew.py >/dev/null 2>&1
7 0 * * * “/root/.acme.sh”/acme.sh --cron --home “/root/.acme.sh” > /dev/null
0 0 * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py Daily
0 0 * * 0 /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/IncBackups/IncScheduler.py Weekly
/3 * * * * if ! find /home//public_html/ -maxdepth 2 -type f -newer /usr/local/lsws/cgid -name ‘.htaccess’ -exec false {} +; then systemctl restart lsws; fi
09,39 * * * * /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/cleansessions >/dev/null 2>&1

Does anyone know what triggers the update to webui website>Resource Usage>Disk usage? Changing the package for a website does immediately update the Disk Usage shown, it is delayed. I found it needed to be overnight.

It would be helpful to know how to manually trigger this update.