How do i install SourceGuardian?

I need to inst SourceGuardian 7.2 php and have no idea how lol. Can somebody help me?

Happy New Year @Acer123013

Using SSH Terminal run:

$ cd ~
$ apt install wget || yum install wget -y
$ wget https://www.sourceguardian.com/loaders/download/loaders.linux-x86_64.zip
$ apt-get install unzip || yum install unzip
$ unzip loaders.linux-x86_64.zip
$ cd loaders.linux-x86_64

## change ixed.7.2.lin to any other php version e.g. php7.4 would be ixed.7.4.lin
## change path by visiting /usr/local/lsws/ and looking up paths for version you prefer
# for centos/almalinux the paths are different for shared extensions /usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/lib64/php/modules/

$ cp ixed.7.2.lin /usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/lib/php/20170718/

# create  sourceguardian.ini and enable it
# path here is different for RHEL based and Debian based distros
# the path below is for ubuntu
$ echo “zend_extension=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/lib/php/20170718/ixed.7.2.lin” > /usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/etc/php/7.2/mods-available/sourceguardian.ini

$ systemctl restart lsws && systemctl restart lscpd

Its telling me “command not found”

Which command?

The first one. I must be doing something wrong

Do you have the wget command ? also dont copy $

I did exactly as in the tutorial that a friend sent me, I put them in the correct folders and the phpinfo shows that the sourceguardian.ini file is there, but when I use a script it doesn’t work and when I test it in ssh it doesn’t show it.

[root@cyber254 php.d]# php -v
PHP 7.4.33 (cli) (built: Nov  8 2022 15:16:44) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.4.0, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader + ionCube24 v12.0.5, Copyright (c) 2002-2022, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend OPcache v7.4.33, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies
    with Xdebug v2.9.0, Copyright (c) 2002-2019, by Derick Rethans

I guess i dont. How do i find that? Im real new at this. A step by step guide would be great if i can find one of those.

Share the steps here for @Acer123013 and I can see if there are changes needed for those steps to work