How Can I Change Default Port CP ?

Hello,

How can i change default port on CyberPanel ? From 8090 to 4545 (for example) ?

I can change webadmin console easily, but i don’t know how to change default port on CyberPanel

Thank you

It is not possible now, but planning to make it configurable during installation.

@usmannasir said:
It is not possible now, but planning to make it configurable during installation.

Thank you then :slight_smile:

is this something that is looked into?

@Numeriku whats wrong with the current port ?

To file:
/usr/local/lscp/conf/bind.conf
add:
*:YOUR_PORT
and in any file in
/usr/local/CyberCP/
change hard-coded port 8090 to YOUR_PORT:
grep 8090 /usr/local/CyberCP -rl |grep -v “.php\|.css\|.js\|.pem\|.html\|.png\|site-packages”|xargs -i sed -i ‘s/8090/YOUR_PORT/’

The /usr/local/lscp/conf/bind.conf file is empty by default. Is it normal?

Type your comment> @notcastey said:

To file:
add:
and in any file in
/usr/local/CyberCP/
grep 8090 /usr/local/CyberCP -rl |grep -v “.php\|.css\|.js\|.pem\|.html\|.png\|site-packages”|xargs -i sed -i ‘s/8090/YOUR_PORT/’

this is super cool , didn’t even know that

but another issue is that if you changed port , every time you upgrade , it will revert back to 8090

Type your comment> @notcastey said:

To file:
add:
and in any file in
/usr/local/CyberCP/

For anyone trying this, just remember to add port number to firewall and systemctl restart lscpd

I need to change the port number from 8090 to something else, since I can’t access currently my login page in Cyberpanel ipaddress:8090 after I activated my DNS sync in Cyberpanel and used Cloudflare DNS.

Type your comment> @Alex_2003 said:

I need to change the port number from 8090 to something else, since I can’t access currently my login page in Cyberpanel ipaddress:8090 after I activated my DNS sync in Cyberpanel and used Cloudflare DNS.

Use this tutorial and change it from 8090 to 2087 to work with Cloudflare (It does not remove the port, just change it).

I changed my Cyberpanel Port also.

Very Easy: after login to cyberpanel go to “server Status” then go to “change port” input your desired port number “click save” Done

(never forget to update the firewall, keep open your desired port number)

Hello, This would be a good idea if support this during the installation, why we need change the port number? for security reason, Use CDN proxy the server and hide the real Server through cloudflare, cloudflare doesn’t support to proxy the port number of 8090 or 7080, it support 2087, 2083.

when another case is my server IP is blocked by ISP , if I use cloudflare proxy could power it up work back again, but not 8090

port 8090 not support by cloudflare