Hourly cron error - fix?

Hi guys,

Loving cyberpanel - great work!

I currently have a minor issue, i keep getting an hourly error from the cron as so :

Cron root@cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/postfixSenderPolicy/client.py hourlyCleanup

mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/home/cyberpanel’: File exists

Any idea how i can fix?

Regards
Mat.

Hello Mat

This is an output of a function, for now, you can’t do anything about it. (If you remove certain cron jobs, It will go away, but that is not a solution). However this in no way hurt any functionality.

For the future, we will hide this message.

Regards

Ok - thanks for the prompt response and confirmation that it is not anything to worry about.

Regards
Mat.

Same issue here, after configure mailserver ssl.
Using cyberpanel enterprise.

Regards

For now, you can ignore this message, this is just an internal notification from code. This does not create any issues, will suppress this notification later.

Any news on this issue or workaround?

very strange

I just started getting this after the recent upgrade to the latest one.

cat /usr/local/CyberCP/version.txt
{“version”:“1.9”,“build”:2}

3.10.0-1062.1.2.el7.x86_64

I’m getting this mail hundreds of time a day for a year. I’m bored about this. What should I do for fix this?

cyberpanel usr/local/cybercp/postfixSenderPolicy/clieny.py hourlyCleanup mkdir: cannot create directory ‘/home/cyberpanel’: file exists

Its annoying but you can suppress the mail until they get around to fixing this error in their code. Edit /etc/crotab and change to below, adding the > /dev/null 2>&1

0 * * * * root python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/findBWUsage.py > /dev/null 2>&1
0 * * * * root /usr/local/CyberCP/postfixSenderPolicy/client.py hourlyCleanup > /dev/null 2>&1