Hostname and subdomain setup

Hello

I really tried for more than a whole day to get what I want but I just get another problem everytime.

What I have:

• I have new Ubuntu 22.04.4 server with New Cyberpanel so everything is new and updated
  • I have a domain.com and I bought a wildecard SSL from another website.
  • My domain on Namecheap (All DNS is here)
  • My VPS server on Contabo (PTR or rDNS is here pointed to domain)
  • My SSL from ssls.com

What I want:

1. SSL
  • I want to use my SSL to cover *.domain.com that’s why I bought Wildcard but when I try with create website for domain.com then a new website for ex. test.domain.com only the domain.com work with my SSL and I tried to fix that via LiteSpeed but nothing feels dynamic.
  • I also tried another way like create domain.com then inside of it create the subdomain from the subdomain function that is in Cyberpanel but same resultes.
  1. Hostname
  • I tried to use the new wizard instead of SSL hostname and SSL mail server. It worked to point the Cyberpanel into domain.com but I want it to point at cp.domain.com.
  • Also should I create cp.domain.com as a separte website or a subdomain to domain.com
  • In the server my hostname in etc/hosts is as follow:
127.0.0.1       localhost domain.com
127.0.1.1       domain.com

# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts
::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
155.133.54.432    domain.com

1. A problem
    Right now the panel is runing on domain.com:8090 and somehow I ended up losting acess to the Litespeed panel using IP and I can’t access it from the domain.com:7080 either. So the only thing I can access is Cypberpanel from the domain.com

I can reinstall everything to skip the issue number 3 so for now can you help me with issue number 1 and issue number 2

Best Regards
Maher