help me - whmcs cron job is not working

I created the correct cron job but whmcs still doesn’t work

Hi there,
Try the following below, where it says lsphp73 change the 73 for the version of php you are using for your WHMCS. Also where it says your domain name put in the domain name for the website.

/usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/lsphp -q /home/your domain name/public_html/billing/crons/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

Thanks

Bossmanuk

Type your comment> @Bossmanuk said:

Hi there,
Try the following below, where it says lsphp73 change the 73 for the version of php you are using for your WHMCS. Also where it says your domain name put in the domain name for the website.

/usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/lsphp -q /home/your domain name/public_html/billing/crons/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

Thanks

Bossmanuk

still doesn’t work

has been successful thank you

Type your comment> @phamvanhoai said:

Type your comment> @Bossmanuk said:

Hi there,

Thanks

Bossmanuk

still doesn’t work

Hi, can help please?

Imgur

Imgur

Type your comment> @phamvanhoai said:

has been successful thank you

May i know how do you fix?

Someone!

Seems pretty dead on here x3inspire. Think I’ve made my mind up whether or not to even bother looking at cyberpanel. The demo is always down - not a great advertisement.

@x3inspire can you first try to run your exact command from command line and see if there is no error?

@usmannasir

There is no error when i run this command from terminal

/usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/lsphp -q /home/billing.mydomain.com/public_html/crons/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

The status and Cron Invocation Frequency now is changed, however Daily Cron Run and Daily Cron Completing still not completed

Cron command line:

What happens if you run

/usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/lsphp -q /home/billing.mydomain.com/public_html/crons/cron.php

@usmannasir

Also no error Screenshot by Lightshot

And i got reply from WHMCS support team as well, they said:

It appears that the cron daemon is not working on the server so the cron job is not running automatically every 5 mins.

@x3inspire and if you run the above command, WHMCS reports that cron job ran? I mean the last run time for cron job updates?

@usmannasir

Yes correct Screenshot by Lightshot

Auto cron job is not working

can you tell me your OS?

@usmannasir
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
Release: 20.04
Codename: focal

do this on your terminal

systemctl restart cron

@usmannasir