[HELP] Error 500 - CyberPanel

Hello, Someone could help me, what should I do to solve the problem?

My system:

Ubuntu 18.04 (Vm Google)
Last version of CyberPanel

Previous action, a few days ago, I updated the version of MariaDb with the following guidelines:

And all OK

After several days (Today), current state of the system: All websites run smoothly, but when I try to access the control panel I get an error 500

Action: After searching in this forum and in google I tried to update again.

sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/preUpgrade.sh || wget -O - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/preUpgrade.sh)

Terminal results

Processing /usr/local/pip-packs/mysqlclient-1.4.6.tar.gz
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1:
command: /usr/local/CyberPanel/bin/python3 -c ‘import sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = ‘"’"’/tmp/pip-req-build-g6ewntl0/setup.py’“'”‘; file=’“'”‘/tmp/pip-req-build-g6ewntl0/setup.py’“'”‘;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘"’“‘open’”’“‘, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’”‘"’\r
‘"’“', '”‘"’
‘"’“');f.close();exec(compile(code, file, '”‘“‘exec’”’“‘))’ egg_info --egg-base /tmp/pip-pip-egg-info-g3cjyckf
cwd: /tmp/pip-req-build-g6ewntl0/
Complete output (12 lines):
/bin/sh: 1: mysql_config: not found
/bin/sh: 1: mariadb_config: not found
/bin/sh: 1: mysql_config: not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/tmp/pip-req-build-g6ewntl0/setup.py”, line 16, in
metadata, options = get_config()
File “/tmp/pip-req-build-g6ewntl0/setup_posix.py”, line 61, in get_config
libs = mysql_config(“libs”)
File “/tmp/pip-req-build-g6ewntl0/setup_posix.py”, line 29, in mysql_config
raise EnvironmentError(”%s not found" % (_mysql_config_path,))
OSError: mysql_config not found
----------------------------------------
ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: python setup.py egg_info Check the logs for full command output.

command failed, exiting…

Someone could help me, what should I do to solve the problem?
Thank you very much.

would have to see it firsthand via ssh
possible your missing some packages from looking up that error.

Hello Whattheserver, thanks for your help.

In the end solve the installation process by launching the following command before launching the installation.

apt install default-libmysqlclient-dev

after the installation process finished, and I can access the control panel without error 500, although I saw that there was a problem with some dependencies.

I have mounted another VM with another Cyberpanel image to migrate the sites as I don’t trust the stability.

Thanks for your quick help, it helped me to detect the problem and apply the solution.
A greeting.