help! 403 Forbidden

Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
I am getting this error after using 1 click wordpress installation.
Plz check inmarking. Com for error.

I have same issue (

I have the same problem ie ‘403 Forbidden’ page after WordPress+LSCache install from CyberPanel 1.9.4.

Is there a solution yet, or should I just use PHP 7.3 instead of 7.4?

By the way, what is the simplest way to delete the failed PHP 7.4 WordPress install so that I can reinstall it again on PHP 7.3 (is it even necessary to do this)? Can I just delete the WordPress home directory from command line in Ubuntu using the command: deluser --remove-home my-wp-user

Try PHP 7.3 instead of 7.4. this will solve the problem.

Is this still an issue in 3/2021 I’m getting the same problem. PHP 7.4 is installed by default. Why would one need to downgrade to get this to work?

Same problem! my wp installation won’t work on php8 nor php7.4 - Only 7.3
what’s wrong?

@alboz

If these PHP versions are missing, you can install lsphp7.4 and 8.0. The basic guide is available here → Complete Step by Step Install OpenLiteSpeed – OpenLiteSpeed

Also for others, please someone share the logs.

I had the same problem (403) with a single WordPress site with a custom Child Domain that was moved in a WordPress Multisite environment. The other custom domains worked fine, but I had to switch this domain domain to PHP 7.3 to make this specific site work.

After deactivation a few useless/misconfigured/old plugins, I was able to switch the Child Domain back to PHP 7.4 or 8.0. I’m not sure which one was the exact culprit.

Check your LiteSpeed error logs to see what is causing the issue.

I realize this is an older thread but I just had the same problem with the single click install. Apparently it doesn’t create the database properly. To fix, you need to create a database () and then edit your wp_config file and add the database name, username, & password using file manager.

change group to nogroup and user wht ever website user is for public_html folder