500 server error wordpress sites

Hello Joseph I hope you are well. Thank you for your answer . I am not expert on google cloud unfortunately

my ssh keys

todays is expired i think. may be this is the reason of this error ? If its how can fix it ?

thank you.

and how can i run du -s -h /* code i can not access to my vm instance with ssh button

This shows clearly there is no space left on the device. Does your installation meet minimum requirements ? Check if disk is full from your server dashboard 01 - Installing CyberPanel

1 Like

Actually my disk space was 30 GB after this error i increased to 60 GB but after that i did nothing. I don’t know if I need to restart the server

and also my 4 website already running with cyberpanel. Some days later i got this error. Its not fresh installing cyber panel

Wordpress websites ?

1 Like

Yes all of them.I use google deployment tool with cyberpanel

Run

du -s -h /*

Possible issues is cache folders are full or you are running wordpress backups on same device causing disk to be full

1 Like

If you are running LSCACHE

Disable the crawler feature - Crawler | Screen-by-Screen | LSCache for WordPress | LiteSpeed Documentation and purge all cache

I am really sorry i dont know how can i run this code except this section. I dont use any other program to connect vm instance.

i am using wordpress fastest cache plugin . LScache is not active on my wordpress websites.

Name of the plugin?

Seems you do not have access to your server. Contact GCP support for help

1 Like

yes because of ssh keys i think. How can i update my ssh keys for connect to my server.

Kindly do this

1 Like

by the way i post google clouds forums no answer but i can be able to connect to

System Status:
Load : 0.00, 0.01, 0.00
CPU : 5.69231%
RAM : 583/3668MB (15.89%)
Disk : 29/29GB (100%)
you told me you were right disk is full. how can i clean caches ? or unused files ?

its give me this

0       /bin
161M    /boot
1.7G    /cyberpanel.swap
512K    /dev
7.5M    /etc
18G     /home
0       /lib
0       /lib32
0       /lib64
0       /libx32
16K     /lost+found
4.0K    /media
4.0K    /mnt
4.0K    /opt
du: cannot access '/proc/1890955/task/1890955/fd/4': No such file or directory
du: cannot access '/proc/1890955/task/1890955/fdinfo/4': No such file or directory
du: cannot access '/proc/1890955/fd/3': No such file or directory
du: cannot access '/proc/1890955/fdinfo/3': No such file or directory
0       /proc
54M     /root
38M     /run
0       /sbin
4.4G    /snap
4.0K    /srv
0       /sys
62M     /tmp
4.9G    /usr
4.5G    /var
4.0K    /webadmin.csr
  1. Check wordpress backups - either delete them or switch to remote backups like dropbox, or s3 compliant backups
  2. Check cache folders of your wordpress plugins How to Clear Your Cache in WordPress (Step by Step)
  3. Maybe your website files are 18GB. Check site health of your website

1 Like

can i delete backups on terminal ? is that possible ?

Yes depends where they are. Did you setup a local path for your cyberpanel websites backups ? If you did just change directory to that and delete everything in that folder

1 Like

Hi Joseph thank you for your helping me. You always helping me. You are the best. As you told me disk is full and thats because i can not access it. I reach on the terminal and after that i use ubuntu codes for deleteing backups . and finally i reach to my server and websites. Thank you so much thank you man. love from turkiye

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.