Frequent 404 Errors on Websites - Seeking Assistance

Hello CyberPanel Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing a recurring issue with my websites hosted on AlmaLinux 8 with CloudLinux and ImmunifyAV. The problem I am encountering is that my websites randomly display 404 errors, but they return to normal upon reloading the pages without any further intervention.

The issue seems intermittent and has been causing some inconvenience to my website visitors. I have thoroughly checked the website configurations, and everything appears to be in order. However, I am unable to identify the root cause of these sudden 404 errors.

Here are some details about my setup:

• Operating System: AlmaLinux 8
  • Hosting Environment: CloudLinux
  • Security: ImmunifyAV

I have reviewed the server logs, but I have not found any specific error messages related to the 404 errors. Additionally, there are no recent changes to the website files or configurations that could explain the issue.

My suspicion is that there might be an underlying server configuration or security setting causing these intermittent 404 errors. However, I am not sure where to look or how to proceed with troubleshooting.

Has anyone else encountered a similar problem or can provide insights into what might be causing these random 404 errors? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions to resolve this issue and ensure a smooth website experience for my visitors.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.