[FEATURE REQUEST] Adding Load-Balancing / Cluster Feature to CyberPanel

Hi, dear CyberPanel Administrator @usmannasir, Programmers, Staff and Users.

May I kindly ask if you could add Load-Balancing / Cluster feature to the following reasons:

• 1:
    After careful research and also as reported in this article on the official Plesk website:
    Hosting Control Panels and Hosting Platforms of 2021
    To date, Interworx (support only LiteSpeed and do not support OpenLiteSpeed) and AAPanel (Load-Balancing / Cluster works only on NGINX) is the only two Paid Control Panel that has implemented the Load Balancer / Cluster function allowing Vertical Scalability, i.e. allowing its server infrastructure to expand by simply adding new Dedicated Servers / VPS / VDS and thus overcoming the limits of Horizontal Scalability where just upgrade the CPUs, add RAM, etc., etc., up to the physical limit that the Dedicated Server / VPS / VDS itself can support.

• 2:
    Since you have already developed the HA (High Availability) / Server Failover function (which you currently have disabled / suspended) yourself in your company, you could try to develop the Load-Balancing / Cluster function because this is a very important function that at the moment only the Interworx (support only LiteSpeed and do not support OpenLiteSpeed) and AAPanel (Load-Balancing / Cluster works only on NGINX) Paid Control Panel has developed.
    This would allow the CyberPanel Control Panel to take a huge step forward to become the best Control Panel ever as the CyberPanel Control Panel is already fully compatible with both LiteSpeed and especially with OpenLiteSpeed and if the CyberPanel Control Panel also added the Load-Balancing / Cluster function, would become unbeatable as it would implement function allowing Vertical Scalability, i.e. allowing its server infrastructure to expand by simply adding new Dedicated Servers / VPS / VDS and thus overcoming the limits of Horizontal Scalability where just upgrade the CPUs, add RAM, etc., etc., up to the physical limit that the Dedicated Server / VPS / VDS itself can support.

• 3:
    At the moment, to date, the only Control Panels compatible with OpenLiteSpeed are CyberPanel, DirectAdmin, RunCloud, SPanel, as you can see on the official link of the OpenLiteSpeed website:
    OpenLiteSpeed
    But none of these Control Panels are as Special as Interworx (support only LiteSpeed and do not support OpenLiteSpeed) and AAPanel (Load-Balancing / Cluster works only on NGINX) which offers the unique Load-Balancing / Cluster functionality.

It would therefore be a missed opportunity if CyberPanel not add the Load-Balancing / Cluster Feature.

After this analysis, I hope that the dear Administrator, Programmers and Staff of CyberPanel can seriously consider this proposal by committing themselves to realizing it in the short term and perhaps also providing an ETA, I repeat, you have already internally developed the HA (High Availability) / Server Failover function (which you currently have disabled / suspended) so you might also be able to add this function because you certainly have all the skills and because you are excellent programmers.

This would allow CyberPanel to take another important step towards growing and becoming one of the best Control Panels ever and always demonstrating that it is increasingly closer to the needs of Companies, Users, Startups, etc., etc., adding this unique feature that currently only the Paid Interworx (support only LiteSpeed and do not support OpenLiteSpeed) and AAPanel (Load-Balancing / Cluster works only on NGINX) Control Panel offers.

I await your kind, comprehensive and complete response to this request and I thank you in advance for your support and for the time you will dedicate to me, to Company, Users, Startup, etc., etc.

Thank you.

We had that feature in past but now we are not offering this any more due to some issues and may be in future we will add this

Hi dear @shoaibkk and thanks for the reply.

In the past you had the HA (High Availability) / Server Failover function in order to have redundancy in case the main server went down.

Instead I am talking about Load-Balancing / Cluster for vertical scalability through the addition of more Dedicated Server / VPS / VDS with Load Balancing function to allow the strengthening and powering the capacity of the server infrastructure for high load traffic, distributing incoming requests among multiple instances of a service, in order to achieve high availability, scalability, and efficiency which I don’t think you have ever had and for this reason I have made this request.

I don’t think I’m wrong but if so let me know.
Thank you.

1 Like

I support this feature request too.

1 Like