Failed to obtain SSL

hi, i have been trying cyberpanel for a week, and i have a problem with ssl,
i have tried several things found in the forum
(update cyberpanel, reinstall acme.sh)

but no change always the same error
[06.24.2021_11-37-41] Trying to obtain SSL for: .com
[06.24.2021_11-37-42] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: .com
[06.24.2021_11-37-43] Self signed SSL issued for .com.
[06.24.2021_11-37-53] Trying to obtain SSL for: bis.
.com and: www.bis.
.fcom
[06.24.2021_11-37-53] /root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d bis.
.com -d www.bis..com --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/bis..com/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/bis..com/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/bis..com/fullchain.pem -w /home/bis..com/public_html --force
[06.24.2021_11-37-53] Failed to obtain SSL for: bis.
.com and: www.bis.***.com

Hi, is it possible that you’ve reached you daily limit for SSL?, if not, edit the vhost.conf file and then generate a new SSL as instructed here: https://pcx3.com/cyberpanel/cyberpanel-self-signed-certificate-issue/

I had several problems trying to renew the letsencrypt ssl and I solved it with this part of the topic…

on the github forum

I have worked around this problem for now by editing the .conf file (~/.acme.sh/yourdomain/yourdomain.conf) and removed these entries:

Le_OrderFinalize
Le_LinkOrder
Le_LinkCert
Le_CertCreateTime
Le_CertCreateTimeStr
Le_NextRenewTimeStr
Le_NextRenewTime

repeat the command

/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d youdomain.com -d www.youdomain.com --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/youdomain.com/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/youdomain.com/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/youdomain.com/fullchain.pem -w /usr/local/lsws/Example/html -k ec-256 --force --server letsencrypt

tanks I hope I helped someone