Experiencing a [probably simple] issue - cannot send mail from subdomain

Hi guys.

I would like to send emails from a subdomain of a domain I have access to. The steps I have taken are the following:

1. Within the DNS settings on Namecheap: Add A record for the subdomain ‘uk.domain.com

2. Within Cyberpanel - add website - uk.domain.com - php 7.4. Enable SSH/DKIM Support/open_basedir Protection

3. Issue Mailserver SSL for the subdomain

4. DNS > Add/delete DNS records - select the subdomain

5. Error - Cannot fetch records. Error message:Domains matching query does not exist.

6. I know the SPF & DMARC that I need to send emails anyway so I will try to create a DKIM…

7. Email > DKIM Manager - Select the subdomain

Error: [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/usr/local/CyberCP/lib/python3.10/site-packages/tldextract/.suffix_cache/publicsuffix.org-tlds/de84b5ca2167d4c83e38fb162f2e8738.tldextract.json.lock’

If anyone can help me in my quest to be able to send emails from this subdomain I would be extremely appreciative.

Thank you all in advance,
A

Welcome @alaiksandr Happy you are here

Make sure the domain exists i.e. domain.com

Change the ownership to group and user cyberpanel:cyberpanel

chown -R cyberpanel:cyberpanel /usr/local/CyberCP/lib/python3.10/site-packages/tldextract/.suffix_cache

That’s brilliant thank you. I have ensured that the main domain was added to CyberPanel and I added the code via SSH and I have been able to add a new DKIM.

My problem now is that the DKIM does not seem to be valid. Here was my process:

1. Generate DKIM from the Mail>Generate DKIM part of Cyberpanel

2. Select the subdomain in question, generate a new DKIM

3. Added the DKIM to the DNS settings in namecheap

4. Sent an email to App mail dev / dkim to test it

5. I get a perm error, see attached:

I feel that I am missing something fundamental in my understanding of how cyperpanel works to send emails. Would you have any ideas as to what I have done wrong? Happy to share more images if needed!

Thank you very much in advance.

A

Kindly go through this tutorial [TUTORIAL] How to setup DNS configurations for CyberPanel and report back here