Error with Cloudlinux xray

Hi!

The cloudlinux support has send me here with my problem…
So the problem is, if I want to use the php xray I get an error:

"The received data is wrong. Contact support for resolution. Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/vendors_api/parser.py”, line 117, in _validate
deserialized = json.loads(raw_data) or {}
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib64/python3.7/json/init.py”, line 348, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib64/python3.7/json/decoder.py”, line 337, in decode
obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib64/python3.7/json/decoder.py”, line 355, in raw_decode
raise JSONDecodeError(“Expecting value”, s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/sbin/cloudlinux-xray-manager”, line 16, in
run()
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/xray/cli_utils/run_manager.py”, line 38, in run
manager_run(validated_args)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/xray/cli_utils/run_manager.py”, line 46, in manager_run
manager_instance = initialize_manager(args.system_id)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/xray/manager/init.py”, line 33, in initialize_manager
return m(system_id)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/xray/manager/custom.py”, line 48, in init
self.all_domains = self.get_all_domains()
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/xray/manager/custom.py”, line 77, in get_all_domains
return self.api.domains(with_php=True)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/vendors_api/parser.py”, line 298, in domains
valid_data = self._execute(command, schema_file=schema)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/vendors_api/parser.py”, line 91, in _execute
return self._validate(output, schema_file)
File “/opt/alt/python37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/vendors_api/parser.py”, line 119, in _validate
raise MalformedError(raw_data)
vendors_api.exceptions.MalformedError: vendor api returned invalid response that cannot be parsed with json, output:"

The cloudlinux support says the cyberpanel API the problem, what can I do?

@die2mrw007 @shoaibkk

@usmannasir Any idea about this?

After update i have new problem, thats “update” was has so many problem… :confused:

If I want to use emails, or actually login its says authenticate failed and the log says:

master: Dovecot v2.3.18 (9dd8408c18) starting up for imap, pop3 (core dumps disabled)
auth: Error: Couldn't load plugin /usr/lib64/dovecot/auth/libdriver_mysql.so: Module is for different ABI version 2.3.ABIv8(2.3.8) (we have 2.3.ABIv18(2.3.18))
auth: Fatal: sql: Unknown database driver 'mysql'
master: Error: service(auth): command startup failed, throttling for 2.000 secs

Just connect your server to cyberpanel cloud and use the email debugger tool to reinstall mailserver which will fix all mail related issues.

Its free of cost right?

Yes, if by any chance its not enabled for your account, then just open a support ticket requesting for the access and the team will enable it for you.

Error - Either you dont have privileges to access this page or your plan does not cover this feature. If this is a mistake kindly contact our support.”

Okay then just open up a support ticket there and request for email debugger access. It will be enabled for yoir entire account.

I runned a debug, and a reinstall as well, but the error is not solved… :confused:

So, currently as of now what are the problems you are facing? Is it php xray ? Email? In email, what exactly is the use case and how its affected? Please explain in detail regarding these issues so that I could get a clear idea of the issue and guide you accordingly. Also you can Private message me if you need me to look into your server vps and identify the issue and provide you with solution.

I have problem with the email, the ports are open, but if I want to login with webmail or 3rd party client its says the authentication failed… I check the log, and its says:

master: Dovecot v2.3.18 (9dd8408c18) starting up for imap, pop3 (core dumps disabled)
auth: Error: Couldn't load plugin /usr/lib64/dovecot/auth/libdriver_mysql.so: Module is for different ABI version 2.3.ABIv8(2.3.8) (we have 2.3.ABIv18(2.3.18))
auth: Fatal: sql: Unknown database driver 'mysql'
master: Error: service(auth): command startup failed, throttling for 2.000 secs

I think its only a module problem its an older version, but how I see the new version of it just not out yet…

The xray is if I do a tracing run into an error, what is the:

vendors_api.exceptions.MalformedError: vendor api returned invalid response that cannot be parsed with json, output:

For now I have only that two error, but I had the DKIM bug as well (“substring not found”) that was solved…

What is the Operating version you are using? When I checked dovecot website, 2.3.17 is latest for centos8

There seems something wrong with your installation.

I use an converted almalinux to cloudlinux… But some places its says centos 7

Screenshot 2022-05-07 075732

I think you should install fresh almalinux (latest version) or Centos 8 maybe and then configure everything to your likes including the mailserver settings. When you are sure about everything working fine, then convert the instance to cloudlinux and try. This way we can point out the actual reasons of issues and could help fix it as soon as possible.

People here already using cloudlinux without any such mentioned issues. So its particular to your installation and it seems there is somewhere any kind of misconfiguration or conflicts which is leading to this issue.

Try to create a test server and install centos 8 or alamalinux and try.

On the test server seems okay everything… Hm I make a new install.

1 Like

I reinstalled the system and the cyberpanel, now the emails is okay, but the xray not working… Same API error:

vendors_api.exceptions.MalformedError: vendor api returned invalid response that cannot be parsed with json, output:

I see this in the Xray release changelog. Maybe helpful to you?

Anyways, lets wait for @usmannasir as he knows this better I suppose.

1 Like

Okay, I will wait, not ASAP the thing.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like