Error when updating CyberPanel

Man i will just say it like it is. I always find people asking for support here and elsewhere about hostinger vps. Just avoid it Myself I have never supported anyone successully.

It is very clear the underlying issue here is the provider. I just setup a new server a min ago for client under hetzner. Kindly use viable solutions such as linode, scaleway, hetzner, aws, contabo.I have used those and no issues. digital ocean has an issue with ftp and mailserver issues.

Hi,

I can confirm that I use Contabo and today I have 3 times re-install Ubuntu 20.04 (64-bit) and get the same error ā†’ ./cyberpanel.sh: 2: Syntax error: newline unexpected.

How to fix this issue?

I do not use the mainline i have my own fork (which is upto date with stable line of official source code) that I use for my clients who let me use it that has extra features and tweaks. I setup two servers yesterday running ubuntu 20.04 on hetzner and contabo i have no complaints considering i had to setup mailserver and migrate email accounts and websites from other panels

@usmannasir do you can help us?