Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'/home/cyberpanel/4383'

Hi,

When I try to create a new site it says:

Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u’/home/cyberpanel/4383’

It happened ramdonly

Have you solved the problem yet?

Do a forced upgrade.

Do a forced upgrade.

Hi, my cyberpanel is the latest version (1.7) but it is still facing this issue. Any other ideas?

Create ticket Home - CyberPanel

Strangely, it seems to work now. Thanks for the help though :smile:

i have the same issue, this is the error message: Error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/opendkim/keys/XXXXXXX.cf’ [404] (here I just replaced the domain name to xxxxxx). my cyberpanel was install just days ago,it was the latest .really don’t know why,this is my second time install cyberpanel , last time was 1.5 years ago,also with some problem.
very bad.very sad.

@henrylee

1. Did you check DKIM option when creating site?
  2. Can you do force upgrade and see if issue is resolved?

1, first I did not check any of them ,including ssl. later I checked all of them ,and one of them,none of this would work.
2,my cyberpanel is the latest version,so I did not upgrade
i will try force upgrade comment before deleting all files.

yum install -y opendkim

@henrylee

Please follow this guide Upgrading CyberPanel - CyberPanel

Remember to remove old upgrade.py if any, let me know if you still face the issue.

Hey guys. I got it!!

I was having this issue. It seems to be tied to the user you select. Or more specifically the name of the user.

If you have any spaces in the user name or an “&”, change that to “and” and make_sure_your_user_name_has_no_spaces_or_odd_symbols.

Delete the user with the old name and make it again without any spaces or bullshit. Try again. Should work :slight_smile:

Hope this helps!

• Dr. Mike

You update version cyber panel ! ok