Error establishing a database connection

Hi everyone.

I have using CyberPanel for a week. I add a wordpress site and I am very satisfied about sites performance.

But I take database errors sometimes that I open 2-3 tabs on WP Panel or some plugin WP pages. But this is not always.

I changed the tuning about php-litespeed from CyberPanel and than the database problem solved. This time only I took 2-3 times connections timeout error.

But performance decreased a bit and I reload old tuning settings. And again I am taking “Error establishing a database connection” when I load a bit much on WP panel.

Thank you.

How much ram do you have?

Show us:
free -m or free -k

Sory for late reply.

Server 1 gb ram and 1 cpu

free -m

total        used     free      shared  buff/cache   available

Mem: 992 370 316 26 306 419
Swap: 0 0 0

free -m

free -k

Hello,

Can you PM me the link to the website. Wanna to check something.

@Tishu said:
Hello,

Can you PM me the link to the website. Wanna to check something.

Hi Tishu.

I sent the PM.

@usmannasir said:
How much ram do you have?

Hi Usman sory late reply. I give information about server.

@murshed said:
Show us:
free -m or free -k

Hi Murshed.

I publish the free -m and free -k outputs.

Hello again,

So first - test how your site will work with Litespeed cache plugin for wordpress. Second - you can use it to optimize your images (you have a lot on index). Third - 180 request on the index are a lot. try to reduce them. That way you site will use less ram.

@Tishu said:
Hello again,

So first - test how your site will work with Litespeed cache plugin for wordpress. Second - you can use it to optimize your images (you have a lot on index). Third - 180 request on the index are a lot. try to reduce them. That way you site will use less ram.

Hi Tishu.

The error about establishing database is about much ram? Does it give error for the maximum ram limit?