ERROR: Can't send email using cyberpanel snappymail

Good now follow this ERROR: Can't send email using cyberpanel snappymail - #4 by josephgodwinke you are missing DMARC, DKIM (TXT) records unless they are not captured in the picture

i disabled proxy for above setting but still not working

can you guide me on how to add these records if these records are necessary?

i think these records are not according to VPS cyberpanel mail server

![image|690x447](upload://v6dAMxXbgRufEqXCzbLviAlT2NS.png

Fix the upload

Folow this step Achieve 10/10 Email score with CyberPanel!

That is: go to https://SERVER_URL:8090/dns/addDeleteDNSRecords and choose your domain and copy these records over to cf - DKIM and DMARC text record

i don’t know where to find these records to update, if you think these records are not good according to VPS mail server.

Where did you get those records from ? The only record that makes sense in that red box is default_domainkey - this is DKIM record title typically from cyberpanel

You can also add the v=spf1 record you see in the screenshot I attached. i.e. the first record in that list. See this to understand what it is and how it helps SPF: SPF Record Syntax

some records are already added from my old hosting mail server, i mean normal cpanel of hostinger not VPS

ok i got it…

Now can you tell me which of the following record i should keep in red area and which of the record in red area i should remove…

i think there are lot of records and you also said some records are not part of cyberpanel

but plz highlight the records which i should remove from the TXT list in red area.

Plz

i am waiting for you kind response

after removing the records then i will be able to add new related records

Are you there sir?

Keep default_domainkey only. Delete everything else in that red box.

Yes. You can add the records as advised in previous post

ok thanks…let me perform these actions
wait plz

sir, i added these two records according to your instructions.

Are these records accurate now?

but I could not find “default_domainkey” values from the following list

Can you highlighte the default_domainkey" in following list so that i can add plz?

Seems you dont have DKIM keys.

Can you confirm you have DKIM keys here https://SERVER_URL:8090/email/dkimManager

Read through this Tto generate DKIM Keys How to Manually Set up SPF, DKIM and DMARC Inside CyberPanel