ERROR: #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rar! at line 1

Hello community. When I tried to upload WHMCS database dump to my maridb database, through cyberpanel, I get the error :“#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Rar! at line 1” but I didn’t see any words look like “Rar!” at the first line. Below is a uncomplicated screenshot of my WHMCS database dump file. Can anyone help me. If any information would be helpful, please let me know.

Thank you all.

Hello @Cipio Happy You are here

Check for uneccessary symbols and unicode characters like List of Unicode characters - Wikipedia by finding/searching for Rar

Hello @josephgodwinke Thank you for advice. Yes, I searched for “Rar!” and “Rar” in TXT Editor before I created this topic. But unfortunately, they are just matching with word “registrar”, which not at the first line.

Do you have any better ideas?

For what I double is will it due to dump format? Because maybe I was trying to upload my database dump in .rar packed format. Does phpmyadmin allow to import database dump in .rar format?

For what I double is will it due to dump format? Because maybe I was trying to upload my database dump in .rar packed format. Does phpmyadmin allow to import database dump in .rar format?

It seems that the issue was caused by the .rar format. I fixed this issue by uploading it in the .zip format

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.