ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Error trying to import database sql on phpmyadmin

You will need to purchase LiteSpeed license or use the 15 day trial which you cannot go back to OLS once you activate it

You will need to purchase LiteSpeed license or use the 15 day trial which you cannot go back ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Error trying to import database sql on phpmyadmin - #30 by josephgodwinke

did my preinstalled litespeed server is not working ?

why i need to buy it as i already have the litespeed ?

Because you should get a result of say Litespeed Web Server Enterprise 5.4.12 not LiteSpeed/1.7 Open

ok…how much its cost?

Choose any plan here Shopping Cart - LiteSpeed Technologies the “most popular” is Web Host Essential with CyberPanel but for me its best because of unlimited RAM and caching is supported . However Web Host Lite with CyberPanel is sufficient is most cases where you are running not so many websites or critical apps

I believe you should still contact Hostinger support about liability for switching to litespeed. You might not get support I believe just ask them

you mean my already working litespeed server is enough but i have to purchase the other one for good result.right?

No. You have OpenLiteSpeed not LiteSpeed Enterprise. These two are different. LiteSpeed enterprise is obviously better by all means Products | Web Infrastructure Software - LiteSpeed Technologies but OpenLiteSpeed is sufficient for most usecases

Opting for LiteSpeed enterprise is a choice

ok in short it means OpenLiteSpeed is sufficient for current website…right?

but for better result i can change it

Yes its sufficient

Yes. see this ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Error trying to import database sql on phpmyadmin - #47 by josephgodwinke

ok sure i will keep this for now than i will see other options if i needed.