Email SSL outgoing mail not working, Cert Expired and wont renew properly

Hello,

I have an issue with my email SSL, it is coming up as expired, it has never had any issues Auto renewing before now, this time i had to renew manually and it seems it still hasn’t worked. not sure where to go from here,
i can receive emails no issues, if i accept the expired cert within outlook it works for a couple of hours then brings a pop up again, my phone wont send emails at all just has a server error, change to port 25 (no SSL) it has no issues.

Does SSL working in main domain?
I encountered such a problem two days ago and found out that I crossed the limit by extracting SSL certificates.

Hi Moe

Yes my Main Domain still works no issues as well as the Hostname SSL (Cyberpanel dashboard),

From a SSL Checking site

let’s try this way may work for you, because the certificate is invalid in your server

follow this steps from ssh access

/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d yourdomian.com -d www.yourdomian.com --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/yourdomian.com/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/yourdomian.com/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/yourdomian.com/fullchain.pem -w /usr/local/lsws/Example/html --force --debug

then copy privet key & cert in to cyberpanel >> website >> add ssl

you will find privet key & cert in:

/etc/letsencrypt/live/yourdomian.com/privkey.pem
/etc/letsencrypt/live/yourdomian.com/cert.pem

Found the issue, for anyone that come across the same thing

In
/etc/postfix/main.cf
missing these lines

# provide the primary certificate for the server, to be used for outgoing connections 
smtpd_tls_chain_files = 
/etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.yourprimarymailserverdomain.com/privkey.pem, 
/etc/letsencrypt/live/mail.yourprimarymailserverdomain.com/fullchain.pem

i add these above lines and ran these commands

postmap -F hash:/etc/postfix/vmail_ssl.map
systemctl restart postfix
systemctl restart dovecot

Everything started working again

Hi Moe

i did have a look at the cert on my server and they where reinstalled on the 2nd, so i deleted them and went back to cyberpanel GUI and reissued them, and there was no issues.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.