Drive backup is not working

I try to backup my site daily to my drive account i link it and its not working;

INFO Job Completed
ERROR [ERROR] Backup failed for example.com, error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8090): Max retries exceeded with url: /backup/localInitiate (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f06224649b0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’,)) moving on…
INFO Local backup creation started for example.com
INFO Starting backup job…

In google drive i can see the folder of my site but there is no files in it
actually i want to backup my mysql database and all of my site files please help

Is your cyber panel upgraded?

Its free version of cyberpanel, im using in latest version i update it a few days ago

Please help

Disable firewall to test is that messing with it.

Im not a active cyberpanel user can u say how can i do that ?

Go yourserverIPorURL:8090/firewall/csf and turn off then go yourserverIPorURL:8090/firewall/modSecurity turn that off too.

These were not installed, now I will install and disable them.

how do i start google drive backup manually

Then that was not problem.

i disable it and i wait for automatic backup but its not uploaded again my log:

INFO Job Completed
ERROR [ERROR] Backup failed for example.com, error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8090): Max retries exceeded with url: /backup/localInitiate (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f4834da3da0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’,)) moving on…
INFO Local backup creation started for example.com
INFO Starting backup job…

need help problem persists please !

Help please! anyone ?

Im just trying get help from here for a long days. I love cyberpanel but i think when u need help u cannot find really anyone for solving it, its a good panel but there is no support. Developers try to make panel better but they forgot community management. They must find guys to help us about that issues like a support team

Help please…

Please som1 solve this i have this issue

Raise a ticket here at https://platform.cyberpersons.com/