Drive backup is not working

I try to backup my site daily to my drive account i link it and its not working;

INFO Job Completed
ERROR [ERROR] Backup failed for example.com, error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8090): Max retries exceeded with url: /backup/localInitiate (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f06224649b0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’,)) moving on…
INFO Local backup creation started for example.com
INFO Starting backup job…

In google drive i can see the folder of my site but there is no files in it
actually i want to backup my mysql database and all of my site files please help

Is your cyber panel upgraded?

Its free version of cyberpanel, im using in latest version i update it a few days ago

Please help

Disable firewall to test is that messing with it.

Im not a active cyberpanel user can u say how can i do that ?

Go yourserverIPorURL:8090/firewall/csf and turn off then go yourserverIPorURL:8090/firewall/modSecurity turn that off too.

These were not installed, now I will install and disable them.

how do i start google drive backup manually

Then that was not problem.

i disable it and i wait for automatic backup but its not uploaded again my log:

INFO Job Completed
ERROR [ERROR] Backup failed for example.com, error: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘localhost’, port=8090): Max retries exceeded with url: /backup/localInitiate (Caused by NewConnectionError(‘<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f4834da3da0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused’,)) moving on…
INFO Local backup creation started for example.com
INFO Starting backup job…

need help problem persists please !

Help please! anyone ?

Im just trying get help from here for a long days. I love cyberpanel but i think when u need help u cannot find really anyone for solving it, its a good panel but there is no support. Developers try to make panel better but they forgot community management. They must find guys to help us about that issues like a support team

Help please…

Please som1 solve this i have this issue

Raise a ticket here at https://platform.cyberpersons.com/

For anyone who ends up here through Google or similar searches, the solution is very simple.

First make sure to confirm that the error is the same.

In the SSH terminal, type the command:

curl localhost:8090

If you get the “connection refused” error, go to the next step.

Edit the /etc/hosts file and confirm that the following line exists in it and that it is not commented. If so, remove the comment. And if the line doesn’t exist, create it.

127.0.0.1 localhost your-hostname

Save the hosts file using nano or vim and now run the command again:

curl localhost:8090

If no error is returned, now simply run the backup by manual command.

/usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/IncScheduler.py Daily