Downgrade to Open LiteSpeed / How to Transfer CyberPanel to Another Server

Hello, I need help with either downgrading to Open LiteSpeed, I unfortunely clicked on the liteSpeed Enterprise trail and it didn’t showed anykind of confirmation and upgrade me.

I found on this thread: How to downgrade from Litespeed Enterprise to Openlitespeed? - General Discussion - CyberPanel Community

That I have to reinstall everything which means in GCP, I have to create a new Virtual Machine and install everything.

Please help me with the transfer of all websites.

Thanks

Thanks, the fix was easy. Please don’t trust these: How to downgrade from Litespeed Enterprise to Openlitespeed? - General Discussion - CyberPanel Community

FOLLOW THIS GUIDE: Upgrading/Downgrading OpenLiteSpeed – OpenLiteSpeed

IT WORKED.

1 Like

Thank you, because I noticed this myself. It is more a matter of semantics than anything. LiteSpeed wants as many people as possible to remain as paying customers so they don’t officially support or encourage downgrading back to OpenLiteSpeed. However, it can and has been proven to be done successfully by using yum’s downgrade option.

Hey Guys, I tried the fix it worked for like a while but lately. I was trying to get the LiteSpeed Trail and when I did so after that I was unable to get it to it’s downgrade stage.

So, YEPS the solution is re-installing CyberCP and using Remote Transfer to Transfer CyberCP from one VPS to ANOTHER VPS.

Type your comment> @thesheryar said:

Thanks, the fix was easy. Please don’t trust these: https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/3483/how-to-downgrade-from-litespeed-enterprise-to-openlitespeed

FOLLOW THIS GUIDE: Upgrading/Downgrading OpenLiteSpeed – OpenLiteSpeed

IT WORKED.

I want to say “Thanks!” :slight_smile:
Really life saver guide from OLS and thank you for sharing this link.

I have no words to thank you properly. But you saved my valuable thing. Thank you so much.

I have no words to thank you properly. But you saved my valuable thing. Thank you so much. @thesheryar

My Pleasure!

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.