Domain Forwarding

I have a sub-domain/child-domain (demo.website.com) that I would like to forward to a specific page on the same website (website.com/pageone/) I know how to do this in Cpanel. How can I do this with CyberPanel please? Preferably not a .htaccess method, as I am not very technical.

1 Like

YOu mean you want to redirect use rewrite rules to do so.

Thanks for the reply. After extensive research, I have used the following code and still, the child domain still does not redirect. Can you please have a look and let me know if it is correct.

RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^mo\.mywebsite\.com$ [OR] RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www\.mo\.mywebsite\.com$ RewriteRule ^/?$ "https\:\/\/mywebsite\.com\/folder\/the\-page\-title\-here\/" [R=301,L]

Note: I tried inserting the code in the .htaccess found in both the main domain folder /home/mywebsite.com/public_html and /home/mywebsite.com/mo.mywebsite.com. None is working. Plus i also cleared server cache and used incognito.

Any help, please?

If anyone has this same problem. You can find the solution here. In the post by usmannasir1: How can I set up an Addon Domain and Redirect to the Main Domain?.

Generate rewrite rules using Htaccess Rewrite Generator - Rewriterule .htaccess Redirect and also restart ols after adding these rules in the htaccess