Does CyberPanel have memory limits on OpenLiteSpeed?

I want to install CyberPanel on OpenLiteSpeed ​​with 4 GB RAM server.
However, I always see a limit of only 2047 MB ​​in the control panel.
Is CyberPanel limited memory?

2GB ram limit is on CyberPanel Ent (for free starter package), with OpenLiteSpeed there is no limit and its free.

I want to install CyberPanel on OpenLiteSpeed ​​with 4 GB RAM server. However, I always see a limit of only 2047 MB ​​in the control panel. Is CyberPanel limited memory?

may be you choose Litespeed enterprise ! its 2GB limit … reinstall with Openlitespeed its no limit Ram

2GB ram limit is on CyberPanel Ent (for free starter package), with OpenLiteSpeed there is no limit and its free.

I installed OpenLiteSpeed ​​on CentOS 7, then installed CyberPanel. However, I always see a limit of 2047 MB, I tried changing it to 4096 MB (my server RAM 4 GB) and restarting. After restarting, it returns to 2047 MB!
So what?

I want to install CyberPanel on OpenLiteSpeed ​​with 4 GB RAM server. However, I always see a limit of only 2047 MB ​​in the control panel. Is CyberPanel limited memory?

may be you choose Litespeed enterprise ! its 2GB limit … reinstall with Openlitespeed its no limit Ram

I use OpenLiteSpeed, I installed according to the documentation on OpenLiteSpeed. So I can’t install LiteSpeed ​​instead of installing OpenLiteSpeed!

You don’t need to install OpenLiteSpeed before installing CyberPanel, it will be installed. Just follow this guide 01 - Installing CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

You don't need to install OpenLiteSpeed before installing CyberPanel, it will be installed. Just follow this guide https://cyberpanel.net/docs/installing-cyberpanel/

The default when installing CyberPanel will install OpenLiteSpeed ​​at the same time?

You don't need to install OpenLiteSpeed before installing CyberPanel, it will be installed. Just follow this guide https://cyberpanel.net/docs/installing-cyberpanel/

The default when installing CyberPanel will install OpenLiteSpeed ​​at the same time?

Yes

Do I understand correctly that if I install OpenLiteSpeed without CyberPanel memory is unlimited. However, if I install CyberPanel then the provided OpenLiteSpeed is limited to 2GB ?

Please read this page 01 - Installing CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

In short, if you use CyberPanel w/OpenLiteSpeed there are no limits on the ram. Limits are only applied when you use LiteSpeed Ent.

Hi,

so is there a cpu limit? I have a 2 core processor but it shows 1 in top processes.