DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN after VPS restarted

Hi,

My current Operating System is CentOS 7 64bit with CyberPanel and I have hosted 4 websites on this.
Current Version: 2.3
Build: 2
Current Commit: d617e48d37b9f7bb65ffa6a23547bd8a9a99853e
Latest Version: 2.3
Latest Build: 4
Latest Commit: dd8ef0598f6c21ea0aa38fa84bd5bef1315e9819

Before the VPS was restarted, all websites are working well and domain points also okay. But after the restarted the VPS , I can’t access any websites and show DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN .

Basically that is not the first time. It happened a couple of months ago and I didn’t find any solution so I made reinstalled the OS again and recreated all websites. Actually that wasn’t the solution way.

Now again after reboot the VPS, DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN again and I find out from cyber community forum and all replied was like
“your domain is not correctly pointed , its DNS issue
make sure you have registered private nameservers correctly and ns is pinging correctly.”

Actually before restart VPS, all websites are fine means “private nameservers correctly and ns is pinging correctly.”

So, anyone can suggested how to solve the issue or restarted the VPS made the dns issue?

Best Regards,

Your domain should be pointed to your server IP address. Create A records for both non-www and www for your domain and point it to your server IP address.

2 A Records
Host: @ and www
Value: your server IP

Thank for your reply,

Actually, I’ve already created All Records correctly as mention in my post before. The issues occurred after I did restarted the VPS from hpanel.

Anyhow, I found the solutions, Just Go Manage Services → Manage Power DNS and make default ON and all websites are correctly alive. Nothing to change any records.

Anyhow, thank for your suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.