dirname(__FILE__) Wrong path execution ?

Hi Guys!
I’m into CP for about a week but already lov it. Before I was operating on Virtualmin but here all goes much quicker!
Even tho I am not familiar with programming or server administration (rather shops administration), all seems to be very friendly for users like me.
So … I have installed prestashop 1.6 for testing purpose and all runs smoothly and super quick, and CP does everything what is really needed apart of one issue which I discovered in error logs.

I’ve got this notice:
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/domain.com/public_html/modules/modules/search/…/…/config/config.inc.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/share/pear:/usr/local/lsws/lsphp70/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /home/domain.com/public_html/modules/modules/search/search_ajax.php on line 27

so lets go deeper → line 27 of php script states:

require_once(dirname(FILE).’/…/…/config/config.inc.php’);

Correct path for above mentioned file is /home/domain.com/public_html/config/config.inc.php

While I was reading php documentation, this seems to be correct execution ( dirname(FILE) is where the script file itself is included) but somehow on my old Apache path was interpreted correctly, have any of you can direct me what should I do to make it work?
Maybe I have to set some additional handlers, I dont know - here is my lack of skills …sorry :confused:

Ps. I know that I could go around in the file but the thing is that this should work, so maybe some enviroment issue exists ?

my setup:
CP 1.8.3
OLS 1.4.46
PHP 7.0.33
PHP Handler LiteSpeed SAPI
Cache ON

Anyone has idea?

I read your thread, but OpenLiteSpeed does not work very well with PrestaShop, so if you don’t have much of a technical knowledge I would not recommend going down this road. Because OpenLiteSpeed does not support many of .htaccess directives. You can read about that here → https://cyberpanel.net/2018/09/10/openlitespeed-v1-4-38-has-been-released/

You need to either use LiteSpeed Enterprise or use Apache behind OpenLiteSpeed → https://www.cyberhosting.org/2019/05/08/openlitespeed-apache-on-cyberhosting-platform/