Database Management System in CyberPanel

I got the following error while trying to save to the database through a PHP application I installed on CyberPanel. No such error while on Cpanel hosting. I suggest the error is from the database management system because when I connect to a remote DB on Cpanel, it works without the error

Ooops Database Error: SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column

@usmannasir
@die2mrw007
@shoaibkk

I am sorry, I do not understand your problem correctly. Are you trying to create a remote access user for a database?

Also please check the related guide How to allow remote access to MySQL/MariaDB | by Natan Cabral | Medium

I mean the php app (GitHub - igweze/wizgrade: wizGrade is a complete and robust school management system written in PHP) is showing the error while I tried to save to the database. And no such error while I install same app on cpanel. Possibly CyberPanel MariaDB is different from cpanel.

@usmannasir

Hello @stainlesscomputers

Does the script try to install this sql wizgrade/wizGrade.sql at master · igweze/wizgrade · GitHub and then fails ?

If not kindly post the sql or script that you are trying to run

I find a way to install it, but when saving to database, error

Ooops Database Error: SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column

Kindly share the script for this action