Cyberpanel Wordpress install fails

Folks,

I recently purchased LiteSpeed Enterprise with the CyberPanel addon, which I have installed in a VM instance on GCP. I’ve tried installing Wordpress via Cyberpanel several times and I’m getting the following error:

Error message: [“sh: 1: /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/php: not found”," [404]"]

A separate issue, I purchased the Cyberpanel Add-ons package, but Cyberpanel is not showing that the add-ons are activated on my account.

Any suggestions on resolving either/both of these issues?

a. First, make sure that the LiteSpeed PHP 7.4 package is installed. You can do this by running the following command in the terminal:

sudo apt-get install lsphp74

b. If the package is installed and the issue still persists, check the path of the PHP executable by running:

whereis lsphp

If the path is different from “/usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/php”, create a symbolic link to the correct path:
sudo ln -s [actual path of lsphp] /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/php

Replace [actual path of lsphp] with the output you got from the whereis lsphp command.

c. Restart LiteSpeed and try installing WordPress again through CyberPanel:
sudo /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart

Thanks, that appears to have addressed that issue. After that I got a squawk that the MySQL extension to PHP wasn’t installed but I figured that out and installed the extension, so far so good.

I’m now seeing two WP instances showing if I use the “scan wordpress” function and if I delete them, they appear to go away, but reappear if I scan again. If I access either of these instances I’m getting an error dialog saying Operation Failed!
Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 10.33.19 AM

Maybe an artifact of the MySQL issue that has created instances that are not registered in the DB?