CyberPanel WHMCS Module

Please provide solution as I am new to this and want to use whmcs for my website.

@mazeweb You have to upload these files in modules/servers/cyberpanel not in webroot. You can then add a new server for cyberpanel like usual in WHMCS.

Update is available.

• Ability to change ACL for service
  • Configure custom port
    @Zalcig

Great addon, Just tested it, Creates the account no problem, But doesnt seem to suspend the account or terminate. it changes the whmcs status to suspend and terminate, But it doesnt suspend nor terminate via CyberPanel

can you please tell where can I generate Api key / access hash for whmcs?

1 Like

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here. Thanks, jetchirag for the module.

I have installed the module and set everything up on my server and WHMCS, including creating a special user, assigning an ACL and enabling API Access, but like @usamayounus, I cannot find an “Access Hash” anywhere. Is this the SSH key?

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Type your comment> @TrevorRoberts said:

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here. Thanks, jetchirag for the module.

I have installed the module and set everything up on my server and WHMCS, including creating a special user, assigning an ACL and enabling API Access, but like @usamayounus, I cannot find an “Access Hash” anywhere. Is this the SSH key?

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

you don’t need any “Access Hash” simply use your API user id normally “admin” or your reseller id with API permission & it’s password, you may be get “unknown error” just ignore it & continue rest of the setup. You are done.

@biswashost Thank you very much!

i got no error
but cannot create user… no error message, i just check my cyberpanel user list,

and access direct login from whmcs go to wrong url

It connects to WHMCS, but it is not creating an account, it does not suspend or activate the service on the cyberpanel.

I use the newest versions of both software.

I am very keen to get this working but I can’t! :cry:

I have a new install of Cyberpanel.
Server says it’s listening on port 8090.
External test shows port 8090 is open.
I created a new admin user for whmcs.
Removed any symbols from the password.
Added API access to user.
When setting up the server in WHMCS I get ‘Unknown Error’ on test.
The login to control panel button works fine.
When testing a new order I get “Order Accept Encountered Problems”
Generated password has no symbols.

I have retried this process several times without success. Where am I going wrong?

Can you please check if there’s anything in module log?

It sends a request but there is nothing in the response.

It’s working :smiley:

The host provider where the WHMCS installation is had the port blocked.

2 Likes

I uploaded these in the directory /home/mydomainname/public_html/modules/servers/cyberpanel
After that, What I have to do? And, how I can get connected to the CyberPanel with the WHMCS?
I looking for a video tutorial on it, but I haven’t gotten a video tutorial. can you please help me?

Thanks for the plugin it works great except it creates the user but not the website. Is this correct or have a i missed a config somewhere?

Thanks

Chris

This is great work. I was trying to add a WHMCS extension for this module but it is not working yet. I am trying to enable the user to be able to create and manage email, domains, Wordpress, and SSL directly from WHMCS without visiting Cyberpnel CP. Your Idea will be appreciated Many Thanks

Hello! How to fix this error permanently?

Data supplied is not accepted, following characters are not allowed in the input ` $ & ( ) { } ; : ‘ < >.

Please upgrade your CyberPanel version we’ve solved this problem.