CyberPanel v1.9.1 - Incremental Backups and bug fixes

+1 my vote for Google Drive, Onedrive, and Dropbox.:smile:

Hi @CyberPanel
Also I am unable to upgrade to latest version version 1.9.1, I followed the guide here: 02 - Upgrading CyberPanel - 01 - Install/Upgrade - CyberPanel Community

The process gets stuck with " [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/usr/bin/chardetect’ "
you can check more details in this link " Unable to Upgrade to version 1.9.1 - Pastebin.com " do let me know how to resolve this to upgrade to latest version.

Thanks.

@CyberPanel

Scheduled daily backups fail to restore on remote backup panel → CRC check failed 0x9bca385c != 0x57dd7095L [5009]

Both latest 1.9.1
KVM
Fresh install Centos 7.7.1908
Kernel 5.3.7

+1 google drive

+1 google drive

+1 for gdrive

@CyberPanel how hard would it be to implement this?

Cpanel has it and it’s quite the necessity. I can donate to you if this can be added please.

+1 Vote for Google Drive

+1 for Dropbox, this library can be used to upload to Dropbox GitHub - andreafabrizi/Dropbox-Uploader: Dropbox Uploader is a BASH script which can be used to upload, download, list or delete files from Dropbox, an online file sharing, synchronization and backup service.

+1 Vote for Google Drive
lets do it if we get 100 votes

+1

+1 Google Drive

+1 for any remote backup cloud space… Google drive or Onedrive or amazone?

+1 vote for this feature

+1

+1 Google Drive.

+1 for Google Drive and OneDrive

Hey Guys now that we have enough votes for Google Drive and Dropbox v2 please add the same, really very much needed. Thanks

Google drive very important.

Can anyone tell me why the manual installation does not work in CyberPanel? Very annoying to want a custom lipa installation and not being able to because it does not open the site. only opens with the panel’s native installation feature.

Even with the native install of prestashop causing an error, prestashop is not logged into the back office.

+1

Is it possible to schedule INC backup for all accounts everyday?