CyberPanel v1.9.1 - Incremental Backups and bug fixes

+1 Personal Cloud Storage & File Sharing Platform - Google / https://one.google.com

@fernandolopes lets do it if we get 100 votes.

+1 OneDrive.

Scheduled daily backups fail to restore on remote backup panel → CRC check failed 0x9bca385c != 0x57dd7095L [5009]

Both latest 1.9.1
KVM
Fresh install Centos 7.7.1908
Kernel 5.3.7

+1 Google Drive!

+1 my vote for Google Drive, Onedrive, and Dropbox.:smile:

Hi @CyberPanel
Also I am unable to upgrade to latest version version 1.9.1, I followed the guide here: 02 - Upgrading CyberPanel - 01 - Install/Upgrade - CyberPanel Community

The process gets stuck with " [Errno 13] Permission denied: ‘/usr/bin/chardetect’ "
you can check more details in this link " Unable to Upgrade to version 1.9.1 - Pastebin.com " do let me know how to resolve this to upgrade to latest version.

Thanks.

@CyberPanel

Scheduled daily backups fail to restore on remote backup panel → CRC check failed 0x9bca385c != 0x57dd7095L [5009]

Both latest 1.9.1
KVM
Fresh install Centos 7.7.1908
Kernel 5.3.7

+1 google drive

+1 google drive

+1 for gdrive

@CyberPanel how hard would it be to implement this?

Cpanel has it and it’s quite the necessity. I can donate to you if this can be added please.

+1 Vote for Google Drive

+1 for Dropbox, this library can be used to upload to Dropbox GitHub - andreafabrizi/Dropbox-Uploader: Dropbox Uploader is a BASH script which can be used to upload, download, list or delete files from Dropbox, an online file sharing, synchronization and backup service.

+1 Vote for Google Drive
lets do it if we get 100 votes

+1

+1 Google Drive

+1 for any remote backup cloud space… Google drive or Onedrive or amazone?

+1 vote for this feature

+1

+1 Google Drive.

+1 for Google Drive and OneDrive