cyberpanel.swap is huge

[root@server /]# du -sh cyberpanel.swap
3.7G cyberpanel.swap

Any issue? Can we delete? What is it?

@CyberPanel

Hi,

it’s SWAP file just in case server is running on small RAM that result in frequent MariaDB OOM killed.

You can remove it if you wish , but it doesn’t hurt if you leave it

if you want to remove it , delete that file and also edit the file /etc/fstab , remove last line

The Cyberpanel installation in our case is failing because we have a 256GB RAM server and 200GB “/” partition.

The installation is trying to create “/cyberpanel.swap” file with 256GB in size.

@imagina said:
The Cyberpanel installation in our case is failing because we have a 256GB RAM server and 200GB “/” partition.

The installation is trying to create “/cyberpanel.swap” file with 256GB in size.

Oops.

Thanks for the feed back, I will make some changes in it

The Cyberpanel installation in our case is failing because we have a 256GB RAM server and 200GB "/" partition.

I made change to the installer , now no matter what size RAM has , it will create , at maximum 2GB SWAP

Thank you @qtwrk , so far Cyberpanel is working amazing with 10-50 domains, minimal issues with the install solved easily.

Bye bye to some greedy panel company i know for all our VPS. Please don’t sell yourself to Oakley Capital.

Regards