CyberPanel Server Error (500) - Help

I get a Server Error (500) error when I try to access the Cyberpanel, what is the reason? Before I received this error, I made a disk expansion on the server.

How can I solve this?

İmage : https://i.resimyukle.xyz/eULecU.jpg

@CyberPanel

Check logs for errors.

sometimes its happened … uninstall mariadb and install again :smiley: its the fast way

nano /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py

You can open this file and turn on debug log and then do systemctl restart lscpd

Then load the page to see original error.

i had the same problem after password change
turned on debug mode

Hi, I did nothing just woke up today and get 500 error, when I turned on debug I get cyberpanel 1040, ‘Too many connections’. What does it mean and does anyone resolved this?

Type your comment> @CyberPanel said:

nano /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py

You can open this file and turn on debug log and then do systemctl restart lscpd

Then load the page to see original error.

OperationalError at /
(1045, “Access denied for user ‘cyberpanel’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)
Request Method: GET
Request URL: https://IP:8090/
Django Version: 3.1.3
Exception Type: OperationalError
Exception Value:
(1045, “Access denied for user ‘cyberpanel’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)
Exception Location: /usr/local/CyberCP/lib/python3.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py, line 185, in init
Python Executable: /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python
Python Version: 3.6.8

Now tell me, How to fix this…

I saw many people reported this Online…

without doing anything this kind of error coming to cyber panel installations…

1 - Cyber Panel forcing users to buy Paid support to fix this…

even if we have LiteSpeed Enterprises Paid Plan… That Includes Support for CP and LS

2 - Let me know how to copy my site’s database, and move to CPANEL…

I don’t want to risk my sites because of Cyber Panel.

3 - I found many threads are open on this topic and NONE is fixed…

Your Competitor asked me to say this " Thanks for NOT Responding. "

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I installed a new service… to my surprise, Cyberpanel had addressed the problem that memcached wasn’t working bc the installation routine forgot powertools.
But now, 7080 is not accessible with error 500.
Fresh installation. Problematic already.

@sob not sure what you are trying to say?

I have the same issues.
two sites works good, but I can’t access to Cyber Panel.
I didn’t touch anything, just when I start my work I see Internal Server Error 500.

Even when i try to get True in Debug of Django, nothing happend after restart.
So I don’t know even where is error?!

It’s pretty frustrating.

Does anyone have any solution for it ?

@usmannasir

I have to tell you few things.
This is really, really great service and tool . I mean Cyber Panel, but if you have such a stupid error from unknow reason, then it is not for professional use.

I’m python and django developer, so I love this Cyber Panel, but really if this upgrade is solve my problem…

sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/preUpgrade.sh)

…then what’s happend with Cyber Panel ?

You can not give to clients something like Internal Server Error 500 and in same time their websites works normally, but they can not login to Panel ?!

This upgrade is not a solution, this is just something temporary and you have to inform all users in documentation what to do if they have 500 error.

I have solved this issues with line from above.

sh <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/preUpgrade.sh)

This can happen for various reasons, and no one provide logs except saying the error occurred.

It could be due to MySQL being down or some other reason.

@usmannasir

@usmannasir said:
This can happen for various reasons, and no one provide logs except saying the error occurred.

It could be due to MySQL being down or some other reason.

No, this is not related to MySQL, I know that because I’ve check everything first in Error logs, and there was nothing, completely empty file and this error log is not only file , there is a few error files. So if I check all them there is not Error, but admin was still with 500 Error.

After 3 hours I’v just decide to reboot server, and nothing happens, it was the same.
After that I’ve turn OFF COMPLETE SERVER. And again I started, and again nothing.

Just after Upgrade system is back.
I don’t have idea what to suggest you about this error, but it is pretty frustrating.
Sites work normally, but user can not access to the Cyber Panel admin.

Just after Upgrade system is back.

Is this ok now ?

Yes, after upgrade, everything’s back to normal

Hi I’m currently on CyberPanel v2.1.1 on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS AWS Server.
Yesterday, after simple updating using apt update, I removed a package using “apt autoremove” The name was something like libmariadb and then I shutdown the server.
After restarting, I got 500 internal server error on port 8090, everything else was fine.

This is the terminal output when I ran “cyberpanel”:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/CyberCP/lib/python3.8/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 18, in
from . import _mysql
ImportError: libmariadb.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

@maximo said:

After running this script, it installed these two packages and now everything is running smoothly.

1. libmariadb-dev
  2. libmariadb3

But if these packages were useful why “apt autoremove” removed them…

did anyone ever figure this one out? mine did this again? my Unattended-upgrades removed - libmariadb3 , this morning then i was not able to access got home and ran the script its all good , but wondering should i turn off that Auto-Removed obviously that is needed for Cyberpanel

Type your comment> @Kim said:

sometimes its happened … uninstall mariadb and install again :smiley: its the fast way

how to uninstall and install again

I want to share my experience which have same problem,

Using Ubuntu 18.04, I need to upgrade mariadb because the version not enough to install Moodle, and stuck in error 500 too.

run upgrade
(comment from @maximo)

stuck in libmariadbclient18 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory, then I install it with

apt install libmariadbclient18

then re-run

and problem solved.

1 Like

Hello, I want to contribute too:
I am using Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS

I had manually installed MySQL server because the sites that I want to use are more compatible with MySQL than MariaDB.

Recently a system upgrade updated MySQL and just put in /etc/mysql the “FROZEN” symlink that indicates that the MySQL server is frozen because a downgrade (that is not true because I already did the downgrade a long time ago).

If you are using MySQL don’t forget to remove the /etc/mysql/FROZEN symlink when updated.

Or, if you have removed or changed some system packages related with MariaDB or the database server you will encounter a server internal error 500.
In the last case you must install the missing packages.