CyberPanel Cron Jobs

Needing some help as I have set up a Cron Job, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Is this correct?

/usr/local/bin/ea-php80 /home/admin/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

Like this above?

Welcome @user_110921 Happy you are here

Change:

usr/local/bin/ea-php80 /home/admin/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null  2>&1

to:

/usr/local/lsws/lsphp80/bin/php /home/mywebsite.com/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null  2>&1

Seems it is a laravel application. Never place the application files in public_html for security reasons.

1 Like

Thanks that worked. Anyway to restart a cron job that has stopped working or froze and it not working anymore?

There is no such thing as frozen cronjob but I understand your conrjob wunt start. Can you post which cronjob this is from running the command crontab -l if its not listed it no longer exists. You will need to create it. If it exists you can set it to send an output so that we see where the issue is e.g.

0 * * * *  echo "CyberPanel is Cool!" >> /home/myperfectwebsite.com/public_html/crontab_log.txt
1 Like

/usr/local/lsws/lsphp80/bin/php /home/mywebsite.com/public_html/artisan schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1

I have this crontab it worked when I used Centos 7, but now since I changed to Ubuntu 22.04 it no longer works. Are there different bins, etc., that I need to change for this to work again?

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.