CyberPanel Chinese translation

Hello, I am from CyberPanel users in China, I would like to translate CyberPanel into Chinese version. What should I do? :slight_smile:

等吧。。。我几个星期前就提了,在等稳定版

cyberpanel is new at the minute its best to use a translator such as google translator but this maybe a feture they may put in later on

@qtwrk said:
等吧。。。我几个星期前就提了,在等稳定版

是啊,现在面板还没有中文版本,我也在等 :cry:

@Jack said:
cyberpanel is new at the minute its best to use a translator such as google translator but this maybe a feture they may put in later on

Thank you for your reply, this I have also considered, but the use of Google translation of the automatic translation may be some interpretation of the translation is not accurate, so I would like to try to use artificial translation, so the most accurate translation, but the amount of work may be greater, So the time will be stretched, if someone can help just fine, I like this panel, want to bring more people to use

谢谢你的回复,这个我也有考虑过,但是使用谷歌翻译之类的自动翻译可能有些释义翻译的不准确,所以我想尝试使用人工翻译,这样翻译的最准,但是工程量可能会更大,所以时间会拉长,如果能有人帮助就好了,我很喜欢这个面板,想带给更多的人使用

Thank you for your reply, this I have also considered, but the use of Google translation of the automatic translation may be some interpretation of the translation is not accurate, so I would like to try to use artificial translation, so the most accurate translation, but the amount of work may be greater, So the time will be stretched, if someone can help just fine, I like this panel, want to bring more people to use

well if you add a translator to your browser it will work and there main focus is fixing problems etc but if you read my thread here then if you suggest it there it maybe added soon :slight_smile: oh also check this https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/11/cyberpanel-translation#latest

@Beelkic said:

@qtwrk said:
等吧。。。我几个星期前就提了,在等稳定版

是啊,现在面板还没有中文版本,我也在等 :cry:

大兄弟 有Q或微信不, 留个联系,咱们一起讨探一下。

English only please

@Jack said:
English only please

oops , sorry my bad

Wow, Chinese translation is fresh. I had thought it was integrated from the start when CP was developed as a global panel.