Cronjob help

Hi, I am new to Cyberpanel. I need urgent help to correctly configure the Cronjob, it is a system that issues invoices but when migrating it to Cyberpanel the recurring invoicing is not working well, I think it is the URL that I have entered wrong, can you tell me if it is correct?

0 11 * * * /usr/local/bin/php /home/mydomain.com/invoice-ninja/artisan ninja:send-invoices

I have also tried

0 11 * * * /usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/bin/php home/mydomain.com/invoice-ninja/artisan ninja:send-invoices

But neither one works for me

I really appreciate the support

make sure the artisan path is correct and website phpversion is correct

if your website uses the PHP version 7.2 then
the cron will be like

0 11 * * * /usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/bin/php /home/mydomain.com/invoice-ninja/artisan ninja:send-invoices

also try to manually execute the command and output works fine
/usr/local/lsws/lsphp72/bin/php /home/mydomain.com/invoice-ninja/artisan ninja:send-invoices

Thanks for your reply. Everything is correct but the cron does not work in the panel

In SSH when I enter the command: CyberPanel ninja:send-invoices

I have it in a subdomain, is that the problem?

:frowning:

I have an issue with multiple cron jobs on the same domain, where only the first one actually gets executed. Do you have multiple cron jobs as well?

hello! I have issue with cronjobs - I paste full code but saves only it part - how to safe full job?

Type your comment> @Gasya said:

hello! I have issue with cronjobs - I paste full code but saves only it part - how to safe full job?

If your cron job command is too big, put that in a bash script and cron the script instead.