Creating new website got stuck on "Setting Up SSL" part

I am on CyberPanel free plan with OpenLiteSpeed. I signed up with a subdomain, e.g., test.codethana.com

I have one more different domain cyberthana.com; I also want to host that domain with this account.

I added my website with the help of Create website option in CyberPanel, during set up process new website creating got stuck on “Setting Up SSL.” part by displaying the message “could not connect to the server. Please refresh this page.”

When I saw by opening “List Website” menu then my other website was there, I tried to open that website and website is opening fine. But the only problem is SSL is not installing on this site.

Can anyone here please tell me what is going on? Thank you so much in advance!

i am also having same issue , netstat -tulnp doesnt show 443 as a result of which ssl for site is not issueing its stuck at issuing ssl for site, Please help asap please

i am also having same issue , netstat -tulnp doesnt show 443 as a result of which ssl for site is not issueing its stuck at issuing ssl for site, Please help asap please

I guess, according to CyberPanel plans with OpenLiteSpeed, we can only host one domain. But, if that is the case then why CyberPanel even allows to add new domain? It should stop at that time when we add the new domain.

I don’t know what is the exact reason. Waiting for the answer:)

I guess, according to CyberPanel plans with OpenLiteSpeed, we can only host one domain. But, if that is the case then why CyberPanel even allows to add new domain? It should stop at that time when we add the new domain.

I don’t know what is the exact reason. Waiting for the answer:)

U can create sites, but i am not even able to create a single site , everything was working well m yesterday i updated from 1.7 to 1.9 but unfortunately my site went down today telling server ip address , so i again reset my centos7 and installed cyberpanel , and now while even creating single site i get that issue stuck at ssl creation part

Now reply from author comes after 10 days

please help earliest

please help earliest

Please check if your DNS propagation is completed, if the letsencrypt server detected a wrong ip then it wont issue the ssl certificate.

please help earliest

Please check if your DNS propagation is completed, if the letsencrypt server detected a wrong ip then it wont issue the ssl certificate.

https://www.whatsmydns.net

Site is propagated i just enabled ssl from sslforfree.com it works but from cyberpanel its not obtaining ssl, dns all ok sir

i am now getting this : Could not connect to server. Please refresh this page.

even in your demo ssl nor being issued
demo.cyberpanel.net:8090

Admin Login
User: demoadmin
Password: cyberpanel123

I also have a problem with domain creation and SSL since yesterday.