Craft CMS

Has anyone reading this installed Craft CMS on CyberPanel 2.0?

Are there any special steps required, things to do, watch for, etc.?

I’ve been unable to find any info, articles, blog posts regarding Craft CMS on Cyber.

It’s for a client, so I want to make sure I get it right.

Thanks

Jonathan

Craft CMS requires the following PHP modules / extensions. Some of them I am not certain CP installs.

Craft requires the following PHP extensions:

ctype
cURL
GD or ImageMagick. ImageMagick is preferred.
iconv
JSON
Multibyte String
OpenSSL
PCRE
PDO MySQL Driver or PDO PostgreSQL Driver
PDO
Reflection
SPL
Zip
DOM

Specifically, I didn’t see these PHP extensions when I ran the following command on terminal:
dpkg --get-selections | grep -v deinstall | grep php

PDO
reflection
multibyte string
zip
dom
OpenSSL
PCRE
sbl

What’s the way to go about adding additional PHP extensions on Cyberpanel? Is it even an option?

Thanks very much.

Jonathan

So I’ve got Craft CMS 3 up and running without any issues so far, just using the default CyberPanel installation.

Now I’m trying to get LSCache work. As that’s not Craft specific, I am going to post a separate question on that.

Hi @inspiredearth I myself never tried Craft CMS before with CyberPanel.

Let me know what process or any blog post you followed or just created a database & installed it via composer or the zip file.

Also are you looking to use Craft Commerce also.

Thanks.

Hi cloudrider.
I installed Craft 3 using composer. Seems like the better way to install, as you can then use compose to maintain it (updates, etc.).
However, I was not able to get the LSCache to behave well with it. My questions on Cyberpanel and OpenLiteSpeed forums turned up no help on the matter. So I’ve ended up setting up a non-Cyberpanel server for running a number of Craft sites.