Cpanel import not working

Hello, I have used wget to transfer a full cpanel account backup file named blahblah.tar.gz to my cyberpanel server /home/cpbk/ . when I use the import command

" /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/cPanelImporter.py --path /home/cpb/"

I get this error.

“Backup logs to be generated in /home/cyberpanel/2120
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/home/backup/blahblah/userdata/cache.json’”

And nothing is imported. Any idea what is happening? Thanks in advance.

Is this an old version of cPanel? because usually cache.json is present and contain important details of the backup file.

Cpanel version 96.0.8

I did a new import and now it worked… databases were not restored

Show the restore logs

Extracting main cPanel archive file: /home/cpb/backup-5.25.2021_14-35-37_archiv$
/home/cpb/backup-5.25.2021_14-35-37_archivod.tar.gz successfully extracted.
Creating main account from archive file: /home/cpb/backup-5.25.2021_14-35-37_ar$
Detected main domain for this file is: archivod.com.
Finding PHP version for archivod.com.
PHP version of archivod.com is PHP 7.4.
Finding Server Admin email for archivod.com.
Server Admin email for archivodepunta.com.ar is [email protected].
Calling core to create archivod.com.
Websites matching query does not exist.
Successfully created archivod.com from core.
Detecting SSL for archivod.com.
SSL found for archivod.com, setting up.
SSL set up OK for archivod.com.
Restoring document root files for archivod.com.
Failed to create main website from backup file /home/cpb/backup-5.25.2021_14-35$

Full account backup is enough or do i need to upload database backup separately?

Please delete the website from CyberPanel if it already exists, and make sure its full cPanel backup file.

It should restore databases, emails and data and even the dns records.

It is a full cpanel backup, at least that is what cpanel says. I will try again and report the results.

I did a full cpanel backup using the backup/wizard.html page, full account backup, uploaded to /home/cpb/ folder on my cyberpanel centos 7 hostinger vps. then used

/usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/cPanelImporter.py --path /home/cpb/

terminal message:
[root@myvps cpb]# /usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/cPa nelImporter.py --path /home/cpb/
Backup logs to be generated in /home/cyberpanel/2426
[Wed May 26 11:23:56 UTC 2021] mysite.com:Verify error:Invalid response from http://mysite.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/4UwuSlGJhjF1R-qMZPGlrotVQeok7NruLzNmNMb9ekQ [104.131.109.233]:
[Wed May 26 11:23:56 UTC 2021] Please add ‘–debug’ or ‘–log’ to check more details.
[Wed May 26 11:23:56 UTC 2021] See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub
[Wed May 26 11:24:02 UTC 2021] mysite.com:Verify error:Invalid response from http://mysite.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/mDfUfZfW7uw3HfnPXC_bl3BU2sHGyL1t3bCcVELX-xo [104.131.109.233]:
[Wed May 26 11:24:02 UTC 2021] Please add ‘–debug’ or ‘–log’ to check more details.
[Wed May 26 11:24:02 UTC 2021] See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub
Generating a 2048 bit RSA private key
.+++
…+++
writing new private key to ‘/etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.com/privkey.pem’

1,None

This are the logs:

Extracting main cPanel archive file: /home/cpb/backup-5.26.2021_10-30-54_mysite.tar.gz
/home/cpb/backup-5.26.2021_10-30-54_mysite.tar.gz successfully extracted.
Creating main account from archive file: /home/cpb/backup-5.26.2021_10-30-54_mysite.tar.gz
Detected main domain for this file is: mysite.com.
Finding PHP version for mysite.com.
PHP version of mysite.com is PHP 7.4.
Finding Server Admin email for mysite.com.
Server Admin email for mysite.com is [email protected].
Calling core to create mysite.com.
Websites matching query does not exist.
Successfully created mysite.com from core.
Detecting SSL for mysite.com.
SSL found for mysite.com, setting up.
SSL set up OK for mysite.com.
Restoring document root files for mysite.com.
Failed to create main website from backup file /home/cpb/backup-5.26.2021_10-30-54_mysite.tar.gz, error message: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/home/backup//backup-5.26.2021_10-30-54_mysite/homedir//home4/mysite/public_html’.

Site is added to cyberpanel website list, but databases, site files and emails are not.

Type your comment> @Diego said:

Site is added to cyberpanel website list, but databases, site files, and emails are not.

The same things happened with my cyber panel VPS

Site is added to cyberpanel website list, but databases, site files and emails are not.

hows you solved this issue ?? please guide me

@rohang said:

hows you solved this issue ?? please guide me

Issue not solved :confused:

Which cPanel version you guys are using ?

Same Issue.

cPanel Version: v98.0.6

Can you send the backup file to our support. Will have to check the file.

bro i have same problem pls explain how to solve