Could not connect to server. Please refresh this page.

Hello,

For example, when creating a website, changing rewrite rules or adding a ssl certificate, it receives an error in the interface “Unable to connect to the server, refresh the page”, but the page or rewrite rules are added and you can check this after refreshing the page.

How can I get rid of this error or check what causes it because cyberpanel logs show nothing.

1 Like

And I use proxy for non-port panel like from this article- How to remove port 8090 from CyberPanel - #2 by lmilani - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

Hello,

For example, when creating a website, changing rewrite rules or adding a ssl certificate, it receives an error in the interface “Unable to connect to the server, refresh the page”, but the page or rewrite rules are added and you can check this after refreshing the page.

How can I get rid of this error or check what causes it because cyberpanel logs show nothing.

How did u solve this issue i am also getting Could not connect to server. Please refresh this page. while issuing ssl to any site on cyberpanel

Delete

I’ve also been getting this same issue. It wasn’t happening a week ago. Not sure what changed or what resource is failing to load. On an existing production server I get similar errors as the author. It’s definitely an annoying bug.

still no reply from support even in your demo ssl nor being issued
demo.cyberpanel.net:8090

Admin Login
User: demoadmin
Password: cyberpanel123

https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/1887/recent-lets-encrypt-changes

SSL is not creating but when we tick dkim while creating subdomain or domain it says file or directory not found, without dkim it works but without dkim site not creating

Maybe you change your IP address, So you should change IP address on cyberpanel with nano /etc/cyberpanel/machineIP, reboot for change, upgrade cyberpanel and reboot again.

@aw11 said:

And I use proxy for non-port panel like from this article- https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2018/12/25/how-to-remove-port-8090-from-cyberpanel/

I followed the same tutorial. That was the problem for me.

I change my 192.xx.xx.x:8090 Cyberpanel address to a subdomain server.mydomain.com

Try 192.xx.xx.x:8090 URL instead of your domain thing. It will issue SSLs without any problems.

I checked lsws error log and found these error messages:
2020-09-18 09:25:54.589384 [ERROR] HttpListener::start(): Can’t listen at address adminListener: Address already in use!
2020-09-18 09:25:54.589421 [ERROR] HttpServer::addListener(adminListener) failed to create new listener
2020-09-18 09:25:54.589429 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener:adminListener] failed to start listener on address *:7080!
2020-09-18 09:25:54.589439 [ERROR] [config:admin:listener] No listener is available for admin virtual host!
2020-09-18 09:25:54.589470 [ERROR] Fatal error in configuration, exit!

It seem like that the http listener didn’t stop completely when restart after ssl issued. This does not happend with cyberpanel + litespeed ent or when using ip:8090 to access the panel. Only happend when using subdomain + openlitespeed.

I check for the code from cyberpanel that restart lsws and find this:

Edit that file, just use:
command = “sudo /usr/local/lsws/bin/lswsctrl restart”
in both case solved the problem.

Yes, I also have this problem. Overall it seems like this is very raw panel and it’s not ready for production. It works somehow, but not feeling like a reliable tool. Sad I already used it for my customers sites and there are lots of sites. Hard to move to something else.

Year: 2023…
Still same error despite clean setup