Config PHP session save path

Hi Guys,

I am trying to config PHP session save path to session.save_path = “/tmp” by editing Advanced PHP config from cyberpanel admin section. managephp/editPHPConfigs

But it’s not getting updated I tried restarting PHP & Litespeed process then even tried to php.ini Override for the site via OLS console using Context but it did not work.

Is there anyway we can configure individual PHP config per website. I am not able to login to website as session variable is not storing the data.

Any suggestions would be really helpful. @CyberPanel @usmannasir @qtwrk

Thanks.

did you try

killall lsphp

Hi @usmannasir no didn’t tried it.

try and see.

I tried running killall lsphp, but it didn’t updated.

Hi @usmannasir I verified correct setting is updated in php.ini file located here /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php/7.4/litespeed

But it’s not showing in phpinfo.php file added to server which is loading same config file /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php/7.4/litespeed/php.ini

is it possible you have comment before the config line, comment is made of ;

does the line start with ; ?

Hi @usmannasir I resolved this issue by adding manual php.ini Override from OLS web console & doing a graceful restart.

Thanks.

I added this value to setup a php.ini override.

This article was helpful: https://docs.litespeedtech.com/cp/cpanel/php-user-ini/#per-domain-phpini

ok. maybe also check if you had to comment in the file you were editing from CyberPanel advance configurations manager.

@usmannasir Their was no comment before the config line it started with ;

; session.save_path = “/tmp”

This was mentioned to define session save path in php.ini file.

Also will cyberpanel auto clean the tmp session logs or we need some additional configuration to do that.

Well there was indeed a comment, as you can see the line starts with

;

it should be

session.save_path = “/tmp”

Screenshot for your reference :

Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Yeah, its commented out, thats why it was not working.

Eu tbm não consigo resolver