Community Generated CyberPanel Themes

Hi,

Since CyberPanel now allows you to add custom CSS code. I’ve seen great work from community. I am creating this thread to officially list them here.

How to Install

• Go to CyberPanel > Design
  • Paste the contents of css to the text area.
  • Save.

Themes

1. By SlddevGitHub - Slddev/CyberPanel-Themes: CyberPanel Themes for everybody!
  2. By BrugmanGitHub - Brugman/cyberpanel-dark-theme-plus: A Dark Theme for CyberPanel.

If you find anything else add in comments and we will update the main thread.

Thanks.

12 Likes

For my use, I created a simple theme. Please check that it fits your standard.

2 Likes

Looks good. If you want I can add it to official CyberPanel selector/repo.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, I am happy to add it.

2 Likes

Added to CyberPanel official themes repo.

4 Likes

Thank you. I updated it a bit. I hope to keep it up to date with future CyberPanel updates.

1 Like

So for these are the best themes. I’ve added rest of them in CyberPanel too.

3 Likes

Thank you @usmannasir. I hope we can add a theme to the file manager area in future updates.

2 Likes

I think gaussian theme should be made default on install. As the first time i installed CP i saw it as a wannabe WHM but after exploring it for a couple of days, I realized how powerful YET user friendly it is, my views changed.

2 Likes

Both of themes from Flat CyberPanel Theme inspired by Digital Ocean dashboard has been added to CyberPanel Themes repo.

I’ve been personally using CyberPanel-VJ-Theme-Purple on my servers, but now I am also impressed by DO-Inpired-flat-blue

Many thanks to @ CypherPotato

8 Likes

I am very happy with the dark theme CSS options you have provided, but its nice to see some alternatives.

5 Likes

I also created darker version, but The code needs to be cleaned up. (still testing)

7 Likes

love it … paste here please the code if you allowed us (or me)

2 Likes

@MyIDKaTePe
you can get it my github repo

4 Likes

thank you…

I will test it for you :joy: and give you some feedback.

2 Likes

btw where is your github ?

2 Likes