Community Generated CyberPanel Themes

Added to CyberPanel official themes repo.

4 Likes

Thank you. I updated it a bit. I hope to keep it up to date with future CyberPanel updates.

1 Like

So for these are the best themes. I’ve added rest of them in CyberPanel too.

3 Likes

Thank you @usmannasir. I hope we can add a theme to the file manager area in future updates.

2 Likes

I think gaussian theme should be made default on install. As the first time i installed CP i saw it as a wannabe WHM but after exploring it for a couple of days, I realized how powerful YET user friendly it is, my views changed.

2 Likes

Both of themes from Flat CyberPanel Theme inspired by Digital Ocean dashboard has been added to CyberPanel Themes repo.

I’ve been personally using CyberPanel-VJ-Theme-Purple on my servers, but now I am also impressed by DO-Inpired-flat-blue

Many thanks to @ CypherPotato

8 Likes

I am very happy with the dark theme CSS options you have provided, but its nice to see some alternatives.

5 Likes

I also created darker version, but The code needs to be cleaned up. (still testing)

7 Likes

love it … paste here please the code if you allowed us (or me)

2 Likes

@MyIDKaTePe
you can get it my github repo

4 Likes

thank you…

I will test it for you :joy: and give you some feedback.

2 Likes

btw where is your github ?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I have been using true-dark-theme or i-dark-theme since I had eye surgery.

While I appreciate the effort you put into your theme, for me the sidebar mouseover is difficult to see which option is active, so I cannot use it. I am not a CSS guru, so I dont know how to ge this effect.

If you can give me the code to add, I would be happy to use it.

2 Likes

I updated the repo.

2 Likes

I can see the position of the sidebar now. Thank you @vjranga

2 Likes

need feedback for this. i added rounded corners and minor update.

2 Likes

Looks good to me. I think side menu can be improved further.

thanks for the effort though

3 Likes

All the themes are great and very useful, thank you very much for your contributions. One query: I have tried them all and I notice that when I land on a non-privileged user page it reverts to the default style. Is it my mistake or is that how it works?

1 Like