CloudFlare Email

Has anyone set up the new Cloudflare Email Routing beta with CyberPanel yet?
If you have, got any advice on how it should look?

I haven’t tried yet as it was on early beta stage from cloudflare. Will give it a try soon.

Do let us know how it proceeds with you.

I don’t seem to have been able to get the email ptr through Cloudflare correctly.
It goes in a loop, where the email gets rejected because it can’t reach my cyberpanel setup.

Perhaps something needs to be changed inside of CyberPanel, for it to work.
If we have Cloudflare email support, we can hide the mail server IP from the public, and let Cloudflare deal with that.

What do you think @usmannasir ?

If i take a text from Cloudflare site:

Cloudflare Email Routing is designed to simplify the way you create and manage email addresses, without needing to keep an eye on additional mailboxes. With Email Routing, you can create any number of custom email addresses to use in situations where you do not want to share your primary email address, such as when you subscribe to a new service or newsletter. Emails are then routed to your preferred email inbox, without you ever having to expose your primary email address.

We use it for one of our project, where we route emails from different addresses to freshdesk so support tickets get created when someone sends an email.

It just look like email forwarding, not sure if it can be integrated into CyberPanel. Let say if you have

Domain A: Email Routing on Cloudflare
Domain B: Anyother domain with emails on Cloudflare

On CF routing you can forward emails from [email protected] to [email protected] on CyberPanel.

no need to configure anything on CyberPanel.

So if someone send emails to any of the addresses mentioned above, it creates a ticket in Freshdesk. You can foward to any email hosted on CyberPanel (does not require any config on CP end)

But if I add the records shown here: CloudFlare Email - #3 by Master3395

I can get emails, but I can’t send them from CP.

I don’t want to just forward emails to another setup.
I want to “mask” my server IP using Cloudflare’s setup, then send it to CyberPanel inbox.

Let’s say “[email protected]” is my main e-mail.
I then want to be able to mask the PRT IP from the normal user, using Cloudflare’s server IP.
Then send the email to [email protected] from Cloudflare, if you understand what I mean.

Basically “filter” the email through Cloudflare, to make sure no DDoS happens.

Someone correct me If I am wrong.

But you would need another domain for that I guess. Reason is if your receiving is on cloudflare, you can not again route mail to same domain because cloudflare will also look into your mx records and it will then again be cloudflare while it routes.

So for masking use another domain forward email from that domain to your domain on CyberPanel and then continue to use CyberPanel.