Can't upload through File Manager: can not be uploaded, Error message:

it’s JAN/2021 now,my version is the latest 2.0,when uploading ,the same error happened.
" can not be uploaded, Error message: " ,it does not show any error reason

the file name is just numbers,or letters i was trying to upload a zip,a gz ,or a txt file,all failed

same with me… this is getting frustrating now. UBUNTU 20, linode, cyberpanel fresh install 26 march 2021

At last I figured this out. We are all behind Cloudflare Free plan, which have 100MB upload limit. After turning of Cloudflare orenge icon, I can upload file of any size.

1 Like

Type your comment> @mantumehedi said:

At last I figured this out. We are all behind Cloudflare Free plan, which have 100MB upload limit. After turning of Cloudflare orenge icon, I can upload file of any size.

How can I do? Can you please help me?

I also got the same error while uploading ZIPs & folders.
But can upload files.
I have tried everything but can’t solve the issue.
Solution:
create an FTP account & upload files through an FTP client like FileZilla that’s the easiest solution I could find.

It’s complicated to use cyberpanel! Always recurring problems, very unstable, I’m going to use litespeed with cpanel because I can’t let customers down. Recently with problem with SSL and with DKIM, now uploading doesn’t make a 47mb zip file it’s complicated!

1 Like

2.1.1 has problem with this. ftp cant connect too. oh man cyberpanel more bugs

Also a bug with uploading files, especially zip files. Can anyone here respond? I’m starting to get the impression that this is sabotage on purpose to switch to the paid versions. Can anyone refute this?

fret not @tukan , it happens on the paid versions too. (I have LSWS Enterprise)

I’ve tried simplifying the file name and any/all of the other suggestions that I’ve found on the forums/web… just ain’t happening :neutral:

Hi
Wont work!
CyberPanel 2.1.2 ,
I want to upload my backup to cp folder and get error can not be uploaded, Error message:
I changed the php parameters more than size of my file.
Now what?

you want upload existing backup from your pc to cyberpanel…

maybe screenshot can help

tell me the file size?
also run
systemctl restart lscpd
and the try

2 Likes

@shoaibkk
5gig / I restart the server but wont work
I upload my files in other server and with wget I download that

same problem

Use FileZilla to upload your files.
You can upload at will.

After it, go to the file manager and click the “Fix permissions” button at the top right bar.

Done.

1 Like