Can't Login to Rainloop Webmail

On the rainloop page: after putting my email address and password
it’s showing “Authentication failed”

anyone?

whats the point of having a forum :frowning:

Use this guide to find root cause of email issues → Troubleshooting CyberPanel - 14 - Logging & Troubleshooting - CyberPanel Community

Also you can use our Cloud Debugger to reset email settings and you also did not follow the bug report template, so we don’t know your provider, os and other details.

Hello,
It’s always show “Invalid password in passdb: crypt() failed: Invalid argument”
But I make sure account and password is correct.

Type your comment> @usmannasir said:

Use this guide to find root cause of email issues → Troubleshooting CyberPanel - 14 - Logging & Troubleshooting - CyberPanel Community

Also you can use our Cloud Debugger to reset email settings and you also did not follow the bug report template, so we don’t know your provider, os and other details.

Thanks “Cloud Debugger to reset email settings” solved my problem

Maybe try my workaround:

reards,
Kai

SMTP send error
Transaction failed. The server response was: 5.7.1 : Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Rain Loop
Authentication failed

Good Day,
Please I need urgent help to resolve the below two errors.

1. Rain Loop
    Authentication failed

2. SMTP send error
    Transaction failed. The server response was: 5.7.1 : Recipient address rejected: Access denied

Please provide more details. Which is your hosting provider and the smtp port relay 25 is unblocked?

I’m using digital ocean and port 25 is unblocked

Digital ocean by default blocks port 25. You need to request them for unblocking smtp port relay. I hope you did this step.

Yes they have unblocked port 25 for me but when i try to use mailing software i get relay access denied

I have this error screen shot from my mailing software Screenshot by Lightshot

relay access error is port 25 smtp relay related and hence you need to be double sure whether they have unblocked the smtp relay function for your server. Also make sure you add rDNS value on the mailserver IP address.

What is the exact record for rDNS and where to and where to add the record? However, I’m s sure port 25 is unblocked I have checked with telnet and my IP address shows port 25 is open and digital ocean confirmed that they unblocked port 25 for me. Thank you for your continuous guide.

Here is a thread for set rdns and more about it with DO