Cannot issue SSL for Hostname. New to Cyberpanel - already having problems.

Hi all!

I’ve been using Sentora for a long time, but recently discovered CyberPanel. I’m familiar with Ubuntu, but this is my first time using CentOS.

I’ve been reassured that CyberPanel is more user friendly, easier to work with and has many more features than Sentora, which on the face of it, appears to be the case. However, I have used it less than 2 minutes, and I’ve hit my first roadblock.

I need to ensure that I can deploy LetsEncrypt ssl certificates to domains easily, and the first and most important, is the CyberPanel domain.

I’ve been following the instructions here: 2 - CyberPanel on SSL - 03 - SSL - CyberPanel Community

But, after completing all the steps, it fails with > Cannot issue SSL. Error message: 0,[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/letsencrypt/live/panel3.alr-network.co.uk/privkey.pem’

After performing these steps, my panel is no longer available for access and I have to entirely rebuild the server.

I’m not planning on wasting any time with this panel if I doesn’t work as expected, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot have lockouts and failures, especially by following the official guide provided by the dev.

Thanks

Two questions:

1. Your DNS is already propagated to your CyberPanel IP?
  2. And is it behind CloudFlare proxy?

There’s no cloudflare proxy. The IP address resolves to the host (this is how I login via SSH using the hostname and not the IP address).

In terms of the propagation of the DNS, how can I confirm? Put it this way, when I create the site, the landing page shows (the apache one) and when I assign the site to the host SSL, that’s when it dies.

Any ideas? I’ll try rebuilding and starting over later.

@usmannasir - Please see my updated thread ISSUES FROM THE VERY START - UNUSABLE PANEL. - Web Server - CyberPanel Community